Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost My Son's Password! (Doh!)
easy tip, "remake a new one"
(10-24-2009, 06:54 AM)mon3yexploit Wrote: easy tip, "remake a new one"

But he said this:
(10-18-2009, 09:13 AM)Kraut Wrote: we set up an myspace account for him for kind of a "birth announcement" kind of thing.
you do have a good point there
Best way is to use Customer Support, Show proof of who you are and if its yours and im sure they will give it back to you.
you cant pull from registry because the email and password is stored on their servers
You won't be pulling the password from the registry, it isn't stored there. Try contacting customer support, but they might not be much help.

Also, weren't you the guy who was working on GEiST?
I doubt MySpace's customer support is going to do anything, they ask you the hardest questions (even if you are the real owner of the account, it's nearly impossible to answer), and they never believe you.
(10-28-2009, 01:38 PM)Niels Wrote: I doubt MySpace's customer support is going to do anything, they ask you the hardest questions (even if you are the real owner of the account, it's nearly impossible to answer), and they never believe you.

I find that funny, because for heavens sakes, it's a baby profile. What it someone going to do with it?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can I remove bios password? mitoo 14 3,044 11-14-2009, 03:45 PM
Last Post: Idiot #1