Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Domain Problem? Help
Ok So I just got xzill.com Smile! WOOT!. But I can't figure out how to activate it I added the nameservers and it says its active but why is it showing godaddy page? You guys tell me what you think http://www.xzill.com.
[Image: banner.jpg]
It looks good. It's a bit bright and you might want to work on your grammar a bit.
You're hiring article editors? I'd be interested in that...
If you are interested P.M. me at igetmoney97@llive.com. Also why can't I view it if you can?
No idea. Maybe you should just call godaddy? They have pretty good support.
do they have live computer support?
Strain on my eyes when scrolling through, could just be this crappy laptop I have at work.

What exactly are you selling? Software that get you views for what, Youtube?

As for aesthetics, I like it. You broke the mold of most BB forums, which all look the same. Good job so far.
I don't splel check.
(03-25-2011, 12:58 PM)ImFocuzz Wrote: do they have live computer support?

I don't think they have a chat but you can call them or email them.
(03-25-2011, 01:06 PM)Scalise Wrote: Strain on my eyes when scrolling through, could just be this crappy laptop I have at work.

What exactly are you selling? Software that get you views for what, Youtube?

As for aesthetics, I like it. You broke the mold of most BB forums, which all look the same. Good job so far.

You're not even looking at his forums, that's just his home page.
Yea my forums is in process right now because I need a proxy to install it for some reason. Also I am pretty sure its not that bright is it? I want it to come off as a happy place so i picked blue and white no one can hate them colors.
Yeah mike, I tried to get to the forums, HTPP error as mentioned. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS
I don't splel check.
It's pretty damn bright and it's hard to read some things because of it. I like it a lot though, despite that. Try adding more gray areas or something.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Domain Problem Baked 1 708 04-11-2011, 03:24 PM
Last Post: prince of persia