Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
If ever you format your computer..
That does look very helpful. Thanks for the share!
I do not like this application. It is remote install and you do not get all the installation options you get normally and the programs might be outdated. I personally prefer downloading the programs I need from the official site.
(05-08-2011, 02:45 AM)bling111 Wrote: I do not like this application. It is remote install and you do not get all the installation options you get normally and the programs might be outdated. I personally prefer downloading the programs I need from the official site.

Take some time to review the website again, they do provide a version below each checkbox for the programs you want in the compiled installer, all that i've seen are up to date. If you find one that isn't some programs allow for automatic update, otherwise you can then go download it from the official site.
(05-08-2011, 03:00 AM)Infinity Wrote: Take some time to review the website again, they do provide a version below each checkbox for the programs you want in the compiled installer, all that i've seen are up to date. If you find one that isn't some programs allow for automatic update, otherwise you can then go download it from the official site.

Sorry for the incorrect reply. I will review the site again in more detail. Thanks for correcting me.