Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My newish computer build. Pictures included.
seems like a good build. I custom built my Windows 7 machine as well, still it only has 8GB of RAM, but I don't need any more than that for my computer purposes. Good graphics card, processor, motherboard, and 2x 2TB of Disk space in total. USB3.0... Nothing much more than that to consider it a fairly 'above-average' computer. Smile

Good job on this one though. I'll be upgrading my cooling fan for one of my machines soon.
One thing which may be a problem:
2000GB Storage

I had 2.5TB storage but then i ran out after about a year,i cannot view the pictures from school but i hope you have some extra racks,i just purchased another TB HDD about a month ago to fill up with more movies.
(03-28-2011, 06:01 AM)The Doctor Wrote: One thing which may be a problem:
2000GB Storage

I had 2.5TB storage but then i ran out after about a year,i cannot view the pictures from school but i hope you have some extra racks,i just purchased another TB HDD about a month ago to fill up with more movies.

That won't be a problem. 2TB is a lot of disk space. If you download movies/pictures/music in large amounts then thats what you get an external hard drive for. You don't put that on your primary disk. That is a lot of space, but you must have downloaded a lot of personal files to get it filled up. (Movies/pictures/videos/etc.)
Looks sexy <3
Haha, I love your case - it looks like an airplane. Nice build!
(03-28-2011, 06:13 AM)Infinity Wrote: That won't be a problem. 2TB is a lot of disk space. If you download movies/pictures/music in large amounts then thats what you get an external hard drive for. You don't put that on your primary disk. That is a lot of space, but you must have downloaded a lot of personal files to get it filled up. (Movies/pictures/videos/etc.)
Yeah i download a lot of stuff.
TV series is the killer,just hypothetically finished dling Mythbusters 1-6 and hypothetically about 60% way through the classic series of Dr Who(All Surviving Episodes)
what the hell , picture is 3 megabytes ?
it's load for a week :S
(03-30-2011, 03:22 AM)The Doctor Wrote: Yeah i download a lot of stuff.
TV series is the killer,just hypothetically finished dling Mythbusters 1-6 and hypothetically about 60% way through the classic series of Dr Who(All Surviving Episodes)
You just reminded me that I have the whole collection of Mythbusters. Thanks x)

Update : Just got my 24" widescreen so I'm no longer having to use a 32" as my monitor. Now I have two HD screens setup. Picture below

Very nice PC man, BTW how long did it take to make one?
Dude that is sick i love it so much

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How would I improve my computer build? Sykez 8 2,230 05-26-2015, 07:39 AM
Last Post: hunterweston
  Rate My $2500~ Build Froggy 5 1,076 10-28-2014, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Reama
  New build 900$/600£ budget ÜB3R 5 1,689 02-24-2013, 06:55 AM
Last Post: illest
  Post your Build! 4Y4T3M 3 1,209 02-24-2013, 06:55 AM
Last Post: illest
  Need 6 servers Build out for self. $250 usd to best build Fallenour 0 607 08-10-2012, 06:17 AM
Last Post: Fallenour