Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photoshop CS5 Help
I made an image in Photoshop CS5. Now, I am trying to save it to upload somewhere, but when I go look in my pictures, it isn't there. When I open through Photoshop, it's there.
Is there any way that I can fix this so that I can save it so that it shows up in my pictures? I already tried to save as JPEG, didn't work.
Active
(03-20-2011, 06:08 PM)GrammarPhreak Wrote: I made an image in Photoshop CS5. Now, I am trying to save it to upload somewhere, but when I go look in my pictures, it isn't there. When I open through Photoshop, it's there.
Is there any way that I can fix this so that I can save it so that it shows up in my pictures? I already tried to save as JPEG, didn't work.

My pictures looks for JPEG images. The photoshop files aren't compressed yet, they're just open projects (with all layers/masks/filters/etc.).

When you file save as as a JPEG what is the dialog you get?
I don't splel check.
Go to save as and choose the directory of where you want it to be saved.
Save it as jpeg and it will work fine.
[Image: burninglove4.png]
Still not working guys. Only way the saved Photoshop image shows up in my directory, is if I open it through Photoshop.
Active
Save it to Desktop.
Problem still unsolved.
Active
Right, Some people have to following problem, when choosing a different format people will forgot the change the extension in the filename i.e changed file type to JPEG and name is siggy1 change to siggy1.jpeg and see if that helps... if not post back
Still not working.
Active
Try saving it as a .png on your desktop? If that doesn't work then your copy of photoshop is probably corrupt or something. I don't see what else the problem could be.
I now officially hate internet explorer.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where can I get Photoshop CS4/CS5 for free? JakeUS 7 1,252 10-31-2011, 05:56 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  [TUT]How to make lightning "Photoshop CS5" Firetech 26 6,344 08-31-2011, 06:19 PM
Last Post: alabama
  [Tut] Light Explosion Text Adobe Photoshop CS5[Tut] courage 13 5,305 07-17-2011, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Pedo bear
  How to Make Text Reflection (Adobe Photoshop CS5) Tutorial courage 12 6,425 06-15-2011, 02:11 AM
Last Post: courage
  Photoshop CS5 x64 Strange problem k1ll 11 2,482 04-16-2011, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Untouch