Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting tired of crush's
(03-18-2011, 05:49 PM)Psychosis Wrote: If you make a girl feel good enough inside & physically, she will start to have feelings for you or at least think about the actions you did for her. If you continue to do these good deeds for her, she will just think about you more & more.

I don't have problems with being caring etc.. any of my friends that are girls are amazed by how caring i am to a girl, at the same time not being a guy that gets pushed around.... i have had one of my friends that admitted that she'd love to date me but she's scared of when we break up it hurting are friendship.
[/quote]

Well, you should talk to your friend & make her believe that your won't hurt her & that you two won't break up because you won't give her a reason to.
Active
Teh interwebz is also a good place to meet cute girls.
[Image: banner.gif]
(03-18-2011, 06:07 PM)DaBaws Wrote: Teh interwebz is also a good place to meet cute girls.

Sorry buddy, but your grammar just threw me off. lol
Active
I am truly sorry GrammarPhreak.
Are you willing to forgive me?

(I hope that was correct)

By the way I like that you didn't capitalized "Lol", and you forgot a dot.
(03-18-2011, 06:09 PM)GrammarPhreak Wrote: Sorry buddy, but your grammar just threw me off. lol
Ur getting a +1 just for that.
[Image: psychois21.png]
(03-18-2011, 06:17 PM)DaBaws Wrote: I am truly sorry GrammarPhreak.

It was just a joke to start off with buddy & I didn't bother to put a period because it wasn't really a sentence.
(03-18-2011, 06:17 PM)DaBaws Wrote: I am truly sorry GrammarPhreak.

Remind me to +1 tomorrow, at least you corrected your grammar, but you still tried to be smart with me! Lol.
Active
I know it was a joke bud, I was just trying to make it funnier :i.
Misson failed.
(03-18-2011, 06:38 PM)DaBaws Wrote: I know it was a joke bud, I was just trying to make it funnier :i.
Misson failed.

You did buddy, don't forget to remind me tomorrow for that +1.
Active
My GF cheated on me a while back about 2 years It hurt me man I cant hold a girl for 2 weeks now, I am currently on the prowl for another just keep at it when all else fails attack.
Psychosis, you sound like a lovely guy. You have already received some good advice. One thing I know works is when you are not looking and searching, someone will notice you. There is a difference in being looked at and being seen. it seems like you want someone to just hang out with and have a good time with. You mentioned your town is small and you are 14yrs old. confidence will come with practice and experience. Some of the best romances come from solid friendships and if one of your friends wants to date you then why not just take it slow. Good luck buddy!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tired sonic28 1 489 02-05-2013, 08:10 AM
Last Post: m2244
  I'm just tired of everything... Atmosphere 12 1,864 05-08-2011, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Aware
  I'm tired of feeling lonley... ThermalYew1 29 8,075 03-18-2011, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Vital Signs
  Tired after eating a meal Oliver 8 1,407 11-03-2010, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Shelby
  New crush :P help S1d3 D00r 37 3,935 09-25-2009, 04:07 AM
Last Post: S1d3 D00r