Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can I save my Facebook contacts to Gmail/Outlook?
Hi!

I really have a big problem!
I'd like to import my facebook friends to outlook or gmail.

1. Is there a program that can do this for me?
I don't mind the profile pics, or anything else.
(It would be great if it could, but just the contacts would be enough for me!)

2. If there no tool like this; would some great coder help me to do a tool like that? I think facebook is used by billions of users and I saw many having the same problem like me! --> It would be used very much!

3. If there's a tool, it doesn't matter which OS it is for.
I hae Linux Mac and Win!

Thank you for your help!
(03-18-2011, 01:02 PM)0xYg3n Wrote: Hi!

2. If there no tool like this; would some great coder help me to do a tool like that? I think facebook is used by billions of users and I saw many having the same problem like me! --> It would be used very much!

I hae Linux Mac and Win!

Thank you for your help!

I'm confused with what you're asking for here, are you trying to get your contacts carried into your Gmail address book or are you trying to forward your facebook messages into your Gmail account?

If yes to the first question, I don't think facebook is allowed to publicly release people's emails, seeing as it would be an invasion of privacy (could be wrong). My suggestion to you is to perhaps create a facebook group with all of your friends and ask for their emails so you can manually add them into your contacts.

If you just want to have your messages emailed to you I believe in settings there's a send email notifications for tab which you can set your preferences to.

Hope this helps a bit? If I got your OP totally wrong I'll try to offer you some more advice. Unsure
I don't splel check.
It was a bit wrong! But doesn't matter ;-)
I just need all my facebook contacts saved in outlook or gmail.
Just the names emails would be cool as well. I know all my friends emails, but paste and copy 300 emails and create for all of them contacts in outlook is quite much!

Is there any possible way?
I once used phonebook, but my trial period has expired! :-(
(03-18-2011, 02:34 PM)0xYg3n Wrote: It was a bit wrong! But doesn't matter ;-)
I just need all my facebook contacts saved in outlook or gmail.
Just the names emails would be cool as well. I know all my friends emails, but paste and copy 300 emails and create for all of them contacts in outlook is quite much!

Is there any possible way?
I once used phonebook, but my trial period has expired! :-(

Ah I see. I wish I could help but I was never one to use email.

Sure somebody here could assist you, though. Thumbsup
I don't splel check.
Look for an option to do so on those sites first.
Active
I never saw an option in facebook to export any kind of data to my PC!
The only kind of export I've seen facebook give is an option to download your information. I think this is an archive of your fb profile. I tried it once but my profile is over three years old and I update it a lot...I don't think I ever got the download :/
This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality. Embrace this moment, remember. We are eternal. All this pain is an illusion.

Proudly collared by Viral Dragon

Family:
HakkuR - <3 joo!
Google facebook social connector for Microsoft outlook. I believe that is what you are looking for. Once you have that installed then you can export the imported contacts from Facebook to a .csv file and then import that file to gmail.
I think that you can't export the contacts from facebook, try to google it. But i don't think you will find something useful.
(03-18-2011, 01:02 PM)0xYg3n Wrote: Hi!

I hae Linux Mac and Win!

Thank you for your help!

Go here best place to search -> Big Grin CLICK