Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello again xD
I made an intro topic here the day I joined and then never posted. So hello again! Still a noob to this site but I hope I can contribute something positive <3
Welcome to SF, enjoy your stay here.

The rules are a tad different here, make sure to brush up on them.
Hello, I do believe we've met Big Grin

And yeah, I went over the rules so I don't look like "that stupid noob" XP
I think you're making yourself look like a stupid noob when you're making the "XP" smiley after you said "so I don't look like a noob".
Also the thing you're saying you're still "a noob to this site".

Anyways, welcome to SF.
[Image: banner.gif]
.__. well I am. Lol or I could just jump into the site and start posting, I suppose. It just feels awkward jumping into a new site, handing out advice like I'm freaking awesome. Thanks for the welcome though :]
It wasn't anything harsh, I'm just saying, that when people are making "xP", or "xD", after some spcific sentences, they make themself look like idiots.
Just my oppinion.
I know what you mean. Sometimes I do it for irony, other times I do it on accident and look rather stupid on my own xD
Haha, I used to do these smilies alot myself, but I stopped after awhile.
I figured it was making me look stupid xD.
(You saw what I did thar?)
XD !

Lol I use the smileys out of habit. I used to use a ton of smileys like ^_^ and stuff but I thought those looked stupid. But xD or xP describes my current mood when I'm typing pretty well.

Also thanks for the rep :] I was going to PM but I need only two more posts to be able to PM and I thought I'd just say it here since...we're already here lol.
It's cool man.
I like this smiley "^_^". It's one of the "stupid" smilies, that I tend to use.