Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Intel vs AMD
I have always used Intel Core Processors, I have changed computers many times but never to AMD.
hey, nice post...I came to know about a lot many new things
Very informative thread . I've been using Intel all my life . I used AMD in my office for about an year and made notes about the difference between the Intel at home and the AMD . Both the processors were at the same performance level at that time but intel offered more capabilities to run higher end programs and more support for a various range of hardware .
I hate sex in the movies. Tried it once, the seat folded up, the drink spilled and that ice,
well it really chilled her mood.

[Image: 506243.png]
From my first PC till now, i've been using Intel. I trully believe though that AMD worths all his money. On the other hand Intel processors are not as cheap as an AMD and they only have advantage in some and in all of the price points. I will buy these days my new desktop and i'll sure use AMD.
Great and detailed thread. Good work.
[Image: rara.png]
I would definitely go with Intel. i personally havent tried AMD but i have heard a lot of bad stuff about them. Over heating, catching fire lol
Thanks for the feedback everyone. If there are any flaws within the guide, let me know and I'll rectify them. Smile
I always thought Intel were better but costs a lot more, amd was for budget gaming (not in all cases) .
SupportForums for promotion!
Very nice and explained thread about this type of hardware. I personaly prefer AMD. Just because always have had AMD and didn't have any problems so far.
Awesome share i must say! Smile
Thank you.
[Image: IYOy9.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AMD vs Intel: Which Processor Is Best In 2022? tk-hassan 0 558 01-25-2022, 11:47 PM
Last Post: tk-hassan
  AMD Phenom II X6 1090t vs Intel i7 FiLTHY 11 3,471 09-07-2011, 11:21 AM
Last Post: FileX
  AMD Bulldozer Codad Law 0 722 06-18-2011, 02:51 PM
Last Post: Codad Law
  Quick AMD Question Xzotic 6 928 03-20-2011, 08:50 AM
Last Post: Mous
  Intel VS AMD º¤øĐőŘđĘø¤º 37 6,044 09-01-2010, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Lazydude2000