Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Tut] Windows XP Customisation.
(10-17-2009, 05:54 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: Extremely awesome guide, and it does not appear to be leeched! I love the quality of your screenshots. I dunno why, but they just seem faded around the edges ^^

I agree, It was so bloody awesome, I came.
This is worthy of a SkullTraill Bookmark on bookmark bar. Wonderfully easy to follow. I have actually achieved a similar effect before with CrtistalXP and RocketDock, but not the sysinfo and console, I appreciate this tut, you deserve an award!
[Image: vhc689.jpg]
do noт мaĸe мe мad. ι wιll ĸιll yoυ.
-rep me if you want to get banned! please!
Anonymous rep is for freakin cowards!
Great tutorial, thank you.
I just noticed that the console didn't seem to be included in the .zip ...
Here is a link to download it, if i forgot it :
http://www.multiup.org/?lien=731d7dc8504...onsole.rar
Can you do a tutorial with gimp? As Gimp is my favourite Photo-shop program.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
Hey Guys, I Have a Problem... (BTW, AWESOME TUT)
Moving on, I recently bought a new 10" laptop and really wanted to do this customization BUT, the dude that sold it to me said that if i do any changes to the OS and voids guarantee. IDK if this is OS Changing, if it is, how can i change back to normal???? PLZ PLZ PLZ REPLY!!! THX THX THX ;)
Quote: Can you do a tutorial with gimp? As Gimp is my favourite Photo-shop program.
No, i can't ; GIMP is a free software, not Photoshop from Adobe, they both do the same thing but they aren't the same ... I don't really know how to use GIMP, sorry Sad

Quote:the dude that sold it to me said that if i do any changes to the OS and voids guarantee.
I think he didn't mean about theme modifications ... You just touch about theme, not really the OS ; anyway, this operation doesn't avoid any guarantee, it's not like flashing BIOS or modify the system...

Anyway, if you want to get back your original icons, uninstall the TangoPatcher ;
if you want the original theme back, it is in C:/WINDOWS/Resources/Themes/Luna/ , and just double click on Luna.msstyle.
THX For Quick Reply, YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks, you're welcome Smile !
awesome..
thanks for share..
Awesome tut dude Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [TUT]How to Disable a Windows XP Sticky Key Notieboie 23 7,280 07-21-2011, 02:54 AM
Last Post: Drakon
  [TUT] Setup a server on windows. ALL FREE! DAMINK™ 15 4,564 01-02-2010, 10:58 AM
Last Post: QBANBOY407