Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Undo (Ctrl + Z) in New Thread Textbox
(03-19-2011, 12:15 AM)iceybunneh Wrote: I'll go ahead and uninstall all the crap I don't use. Thanks, guys.

Also, is SRWare Iron a good browser?

Never even heard of such a thing.

I use Firefox 4.0! Firefox 4.0 has wonderful features
such as about;config, massive amounts of window space,
AdBlock Plus, scripting, addons, themes, and other stuff too!

I think you should go with that ;3
(03-19-2011, 12:15 AM)iceybunneh Wrote: I'll go ahead and uninstall all the crap I don't use. Thanks, guys.

Also, is SRWare Iron a good browser?

it's an improved version of Chrome with added security. Same look as chrome, but more developed because it was based from the chrome source code. All chrome addons and extensions are transferable to the program because it's basically the same thing.
(03-19-2011, 12:18 AM)Infinity Wrote: it's an improved version of Chrome with added security. Same look as chrome, but more developed because it was based from the chrome source code.

*pukes* Chrome is the OSX of browsers! Gtfo D:<
(03-19-2011, 12:20 AM)Mous Wrote: *pukes* Chrome is the OSX of browsers! Gtfo D:<

SRWare Iron wasn't developed by google. A programmer in Germany revamped it to what it should have been for a web browser.
(03-19-2011, 12:21 AM)Infinity Wrote: SRWare Iron wasn't developed by google. A programmer in Germany revamped it to what it should have been for a web browser.

*folds arms and pouts* Still sucks.
(03-19-2011, 12:21 AM)Infinity Wrote: SRWare Iron wasn't developed by google. A programmer in Germany revamped it to what it should have been for a web browser.

Used to use SRWare Iron, but every time there was a video on the page, it cause the whole page to go totally mental. Couldn't be arsed finding out why so I just switched back to Chrome.
Yeah this stuff is not working one bit, really annoying guys. I uninstalled everything reinstalled it all, nothing.

Anybody have any clues?
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(03-19-2011, 11:21 AM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: Yeah this stuff is not working one bit, really annoying guys. I uninstalled everything reinstalled it all, nothing.

Anybody have any clues?

Chrome sucks, use firefox xP
(03-19-2011, 05:33 AM)Fragma Wrote: Used to use SRWare Iron, but every time there was a video on the page, it cause the whole page to go totally mental. Couldn't be arsed finding out why so I just switched back to Chrome.

It doesn't happen to me, I can have as many ad videos on a page as I want, watch as many youtube videos as I want, and it still never happens to me