Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paradise Forums
[Image: logo-2.png]

General
Hi there I would just like to know what you guys think about my forum. I have put many hours of work into making a theme for it and getting it ready for launch. I would have to say I am proud at what I have produced.

About us
Paradise Forums is a General Computer related discussions Forum. We have started small and have avoided making numerous different Categories. Currently you can discuss Computing and Graphics, As well as the usual General Category.

Competitions
Coming soon!
I will be hosting Posting/Referral competitions, As well as a competition where you can win a TLD with the first month hosting paid for you!

Staff positions
I am NOT looking for any staff at the moment, I don't need any as we are only small and I can manage things perfectly fine on my own at the moment. I will notify you when I am looking though.

Other
I have put many hours of work into this forum, And I am committed to making it successful, I have plenty of funding and will do what ever it takes to keep us up and running. I am not one of those who will just walk away and give up if we don't get members, I will keep trying as I know that you can't just sit there and expect traffic to come in. You need to work hard to be successful!

Thanks for reading and feel free to give feedback, Also feel free to sign up.

-TheBlackNight
Looks pretty promising. Even though there are thousands of tech sites I wish you the best of look.

Not many categories, nice theme and banner, nice forum structure, custom pips, etc.

Good luck, did you happen to download my MyBB forum guide?
(03-14-2011, 05:04 PM)Laugh Wrote: Looks pretty promising. Even though there are thousands of tech sites I wish you the best of look.

Not many categories, nice theme and banner, nice forum structure, custom pips, etc.

Good luck, did you happen to download my MyBB forum guide?

Thanks for the feedback Thumbsup

I made the theme myself Smile

No I didn't download your guide?

-TheBlackNight
I don't think the blue forum icon fits well.

[Image: on.png]
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Seems like you have a lot about your forum figured out - a good sign. Best of luck to you, though I'm sure you know how hard general forums become to run!
Want to discuss Google's new Nexus 7 tablet?
Want to try and win Google Play credits and Nexus 7 cases?

Nexus 7 Forums
(03-14-2011, 05:13 PM)Cybr Wrote: I don't think the blue forum icon fits well.

[Image: on.png]

I am going to change it to green, Thanks for pointing that out. Smile EDIT: As you can see I changed it green ;)
(03-14-2011, 05:30 PM)Quinlan Wrote: Seems like you have a lot about your forum figured out - a good sign. Best of luck to you, though I'm sure you know how hard general forums become to run!

Thanks for the feedback! Smile
Looks better. If you need any MyBB help, I'm free.

The green isn't updating for me Sad
Cleared cache and cookies too.
(03-14-2011, 06:00 PM)Laugh Wrote: The green isn't updating for me Sad
Cleared cache and cookies too.

Just keep refreshing.

It looks alright, but even if you know how to manage a site like this, it would be fairly hard to get activity seeing how everyone goes for a graphics and tech forum now. It's nothing new