Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At what age did you get your license?
I got mine on my 16th birthday. Smile
[Image: intel.gif]
I got my learners permit at age 15, which allowed me to drive with my parents in the car. At 16, I got my license. I love driving.
[Image: freshprincesig.png]
Still havn't gotten mine yet :/
I got mine when i was 16.And drove a 1989 toyota mr2.It was tiny lol
I don't have mine yet. I am 15 but I can get my permit next year. I can't wait to get out on the road.
I'm 19 and no permit. No money for insurance or anything right now, I so I can't really... I've done everything I can, just need like $200 dollars to pay for in-car driving lessons (then and only then my family will put me on insurance plan). So yeah until I get a job, kinda fudged... economy's not helping much either Smile can't wait though Big Grin
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
I haven't got a license, but I will get it at 18.
I was 16 when I got my license. I failed the test the first time (I went as soon as I turned 16) and I went back the next day and got it.
I own learner's license now & to take a full featured license, I must wait until my age of 18.I own a Bike now which I got as a gift from my father when I finished my 10th. I love to ride on my Bike...
I was 18 when i got my license.