Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A "frequent suggestions" thread?
I'm unsure if it's needed, but I was thinking maybe have a pinned post with frequently denied suggestions. Things like chatboxes, new forum software, new banner, etc.

What do you guys think? Edit: Here is the rough draft I wrote:
You are very active on this forum & always having great ideas to make it better, very HQ' member.
Active
This may be a good idea, someone would just have to take the time to set it up. I know search isn't always a reliable source to see whether or not a suggestion has already been made or not. For example people might talk about suggesting a "chatbox" or they can call it a "shoutbox" "chat" "livechat" etc.

But if you don't do that, you get more threads and activity in this area, which can be good for the site.
Here is a list I put together:
  • New Pugins
  • New awards
  • New Sections
  • New theme
  • A Chatbox
  • Reports about a member
  • Posts about staff activity
  • Lifting of rules
  • Things that already exist
  • Adding -rep
  • Allowing HF Discussion
  • Premium memberships
  • Threads about downtime

Anything to add/take out? I'm willing to elaborate on each topic.
(03-13-2011, 05:00 PM)Laugh Wrote: Here is a list I put together:
  • New Pugins
  • New awards
  • New Sections
  • New theme
  • A Chatbox
  • Reports about a member
  • Posts about staff activity
  • Lifting of rules
  • Things that already exist
  • Adding -rep
  • Allowing HF Discussion
  • Premium memberships
  • Threads about downtime

Anything to add/take out? I'm willing to elaborate on each topic.

Firstly it's plugins. Big Grin
You would need to go into more detail though and say what plugins, what awards and sections.
Some in the list are not appropriate such as downtime, staff activity and things that already exist?.
[Image: burninglove4.png]
(03-13-2011, 05:03 PM)Untouch Wrote: Firstly it's plugins. Big Grin
You would need to go into more detail though and say what plugins, what awards and sections.
Some in the list are not appropriate such as downtime, staff activity and things that already exist?.

Yes, I know I am going to elaborate on each section. This is more of an 'outline' so I can begin. I'll start writing it now and edit the op when I'm done.

EDIT:
Done, check the OP. Also Fragma I wasn't suggesting those things Tongue
I already said, "this is a great idea"! Wish someone would do something about it.
Active
It's a nice idea, but I doubt it's needed.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

We don't need this.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
The only downtime that people ask here is "OMGWTFHFISOFFLINNE?!?!!?" There is always a message in the header that Omni does on any of his forums. There is no need for a thread, and even if he already does this. Most of what you said isn't really needed, other than what Fragma said.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ideas and Suggestions to Better the Site Hуѕтєяιa X™ 14 2,937 12-18-2011, 02:21 PM
Last Post: ★Cooldude★
  My suggestions for Coding Support n00bikscube 3 1,061 11-28-2011, 08:17 PM
Last Post: ThisIsAThrow
  [SUGGESTIONS] Money Making Online, SF Marketplace, and Reputation Peter L 18 3,670 10-31-2011, 06:38 AM
Last Post: Peter L
  Some Suggestions Akinova 6 1,203 08-12-2011, 01:08 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Too Many Suggestions. Jacob 1 669 05-07-2011, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Resistance