Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Something to 'push' SF forward?
The only thing is that Omniscient is a very busy man with a lot going on for him at one time. Although one project might be ready to expand for him. Maybe he isn't quite ready for it to expand.
(03-21-2011, 04:09 AM)Laugh Wrote: Maybe a firefox/chrome plugin? "The Support Plugin" and it'll simply redirect them to the emotional support area so they can post as a guest. Then they'll join once they see the great support.QUOTE]

Or just an IE9 fix, that would be great as well.
[quote='Splodge0007' pid='179148' dateline='1300719718']
The only thing is that Omniscient is a very busy man with a lot going on for him at one time. Although one project might be ready to expand for him. Maybe he isn't quite ready for it to expand.

I'm sure he has some time, and there are many members and staff who are willing to help and push this site.
Laugh has helped run many forums. He knows what he is talking about. I've been on forums and he has always made changes for the better, except when he removed me from staff. ;)

I back him up 100% though. He is as legit as it gets.
Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
-Adolf Hitler

A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.
-JFK

Oh codad, didn't knew you were from staff. Here at SF?

LOl he's a one busy man. Fuckton of forums to run D:
[Image: leaocomletras2.png]
Hurt the one you love and you'll be hurting your life. 'Nuff said.
(03-21-2011, 04:30 PM)KillaMuvZ Wrote: Oh codad, didn't knew you were from staff. Here at SF?

LOl he's a one busy man. Fuckton of forums to run D:

No, another forum.
Oh I see. Which one, may I ask?

Omg, love slim shady album :3
Love the subliminal message on "my name is" .
[Image: leaocomletras2.png]
Hurt the one you love and you'll be hurting your life. 'Nuff said.
It doesn't matter, the forum is long gone. If you really want to know PM me. I was promoted for around three hours to fix things up and give the forums a push and demotions were included.
Well as of now, I'm promoting SF in some of the local high schools here in the Philippines that offer computer classes. Not much progress though; maybe we can all do something like this Smile
Quote:My religion tells me that God made the universe. My science tells me how.

[Image: 034_p16.jpg]
(03-21-2011, 05:07 PM)Mao Wrote: Well as of now, I'm promoting SF in some of the local high schools here in the Philippines that offer computer classes. Not much progress though; maybe we can all do something like this Smile

If I did that I'd quite likely get stabbed.
(03-21-2011, 05:11 PM)Fragma Wrote: If I did that I'd quite likely get stabbed.

Stabbed?!?!
Why would you get stabbed?
Quote:My religion tells me that God made the universe. My science tells me how.

[Image: 034_p16.jpg]