Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Techied Technology Forums
Techied Technology Forums
This forum was created a while back. lots of content. It was inactive but it is coming back now.

You can check it out at

Techied Technology Forums - Click Here

The theme was designed by me, may not be the best, but will do for now. Some actually say they like it so...

Regardless, I would love to have some feedback as to what to do in order to improve my forum

Thanks a Bunch,
Matt
Looks like it has a lot of potential. Although I'd say it has too many categories for the amount of members.

Best of luck with it.
Looks pretty nice with a good base to start off.

I just dislike how the default admin colors still remain and the general structure of the forum. I'm willing to re-do it for you for free. I usually charge but I'll re-construct for you.
I don't exactly understand what you mean. Do you mean because they have some of the same colors as the default theme?
As for the admin title, I mean the usergroup. The default italicized green. Assuming you are "Matt."

As for forum categories, like Fragma said there is too many categories and they are very unorganized for a standard forum. There is a difference between unique and so confusing it makes people want to leave.
(03-12-2011, 06:33 PM)Laugh Wrote: As for the admin title, I mean the usergroup. The default italicized green. Assuming you are "Matt."

As for forum categories, like Fragma said there is too many categories and they are very unorganized for a standard forum. There is a difference between unique and so confusing it makes people want to leave.

Okay, ill change the color code for the admin title. Any suggested colors? Should I take off the italic. As well as I will look at decreasing the amount of categories.
My offer still stands, you can just give me access to the forum section in the ACP and it'll be done within 30 minutes.

But suggested color is your preference bud. Good luck :3
Just wondering, what exactly is going to happen? What are you going to do, not that I don't trust you, I just want to know ahead of time.
You'll close the board and download a backup then make me an admin. I'll then re-do the forums. Categories, descriptions, forums, etc. Then I'll simply move the posts into the proper section. If you like it you open the board, and if not just restore the backup.

Username: Laugh
Signing up now if you want me to do it.

EDIT:
You should also rename your admin directory for security reasons.
What I see looks pretty good, like said above the Admin User color should be changed.

The theme is quite nice.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not Your Average Technology Discussion Forum.... (Read!) WeLiveTech 8 1,228 12-16-2012, 03:36 PM
Last Post: ParadoxCF
  CyberTechForums.com - Technology, Coding & Gaming BleepyEvans 12 1,211 06-15-2012, 01:09 PM
Last Post: BleepyEvans
  www.phillip-atkins.co.uk - Photography, Technology, Programmning and Personal Blog. TalishHF 4 1,084 01-07-2012, 08:03 PM
Last Post: TalishHF
  Techizza Forums [New Technology Community] Techie. 4 1,101 12-25-2011, 03:59 PM
Last Post: King
  Envizioned | Your Number One Webmaster & Technology Community Amazing 2 807 06-23-2011, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Amazing