Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buying rubbers
Protip: specialty or niche condoms are almost always small, the standard/lubed ones are always a decent size, quite a few even have pictures of the size on the back of the box, with dimensions etc.

Trojans are also generally larger.
Trojans are what's up. Gotta get that warm sensation one, they're pretty sick. Don't get the numbing ones because first of all, it sort of ruins everything, and the stuff inside doesn't leave when you take it off. It feels mad weird.
If you have a chode,get Trojan Magnums.
[Image: sigservice212.png]

Just find a brand that seems interesting, once you have found this find the size you think is just to small. then buy every size from there up. Solved
Like marketing? join www.marketforums.org My user: Weeds
Non-magnum condoms are for 4.5-6inches
Magnum condoms are for 6.5-8 inches
XXL condoms are for 8.5 inches+

Roughly.
(03-12-2011, 08:08 PM)Scalise Wrote: Trojans are what's up. Gotta get that warm sensation one, they're pretty sick. Don't get the numbing ones because first of all, it sort of ruins everything, and the stuff inside doesn't leave when you take it off. It feels mad weird.

LOL wtf do you know about that, you try condoms on for fun when you're not in McLane's class?
(03-13-2011, 07:26 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: LOL wtf do you know about that, you try condoms on for fun when you're not in McLane's class?

Yeah. To the thought of her. It's a blast. Want to come over we can do it together?
I just want to make this perfectly clear.

DO NOT WEAR A CONDOM THAT DOES NOT FIT.

The risk of pregnancy becomes much higher if done like that, because the possibility of breaking is incredibly real. Waste your money now buying condoms, so that you do not have to spend your whole life raising a kid. I'm being totally serious here. waste your money now trying out different condoms. $75 wasted on condoms is much better than $500,000-$1,000,000 on a kid.
(03-14-2011, 07:58 AM)Duzzlight Wrote: I just want to make this perfectly clear.

DO NOT WEAR A CONDOM THAT DOES NOT FIT.

The risk of pregnancy becomes much higher if done like that, because the possibility of breaking is incredibly real. Waste your money now buying condoms, so that you do not have to spend your whole life raising a kid. I'm being totally serious here. waste your money now trying out different condoms. $75 wasted on condoms is much better than $500,000-$1,000,000 on a kid.

Good point. Thank you.
I take random picks and hardly even use a condom.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]