Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Totally Emotionally Drowning Here) Serious Relationship Help... :(
You have a valid phone. OP just make sure you don't do this exactly as we say, make it unique and your own style.
[Image: l9JyP.png]
I would - sit down with her and clear this out nicely. Say, you didn't mean it. Get here to smile.
A sorry straight from the heart always works. Tell her you like her the way she is Confusedmile:
(03-11-2011, 06:06 AM)Impurity Wrote: Do you pride yourself in posting in idiotic and incoherent manners? Your "attempt" to troll my post has failed miserably. The only sucessful thing you have done here is to make yourself look like more of an idiot. Grats!

@OP, I personally see no problem in my advice, but change it to fit you.

Youve all been punked <3 to the person who made this thread, I really do actually hope she realizes what shes missing out on, but it doesn't matter what advice you get from other people, its all going to come out cheezy in the end if its not original, yes you should tell her how you feel, but make it special, if its meant to be it will work out, or you will make it work. GL champ
HAHAHHAH @doctorphil

I'm sorry but that was just hilarious.

In all honesty just try to talk to her normally. I doubt she's really mad that you told her you don't like her hair. And if she did I'm pretty sure she'd be over it in a month. If she was interested in you back then you made a bad choice not trying to keep in contact with her, seeing you gave her plenty of time to get over you. Leaving her be told her you didn't care.

She basically tested you and you failed. Now you need to show her she's wrong.

I think this makes sense? ^^ Unsure
Buddy, it sounds as though this girl likes you and is wanting attention. most females fall into this trap signalling the wrong intentions (I highlight most, but not all). Men are from mars and woman from venice so communication is the most precious and important thing here. in your own words and own style ask her if you can speak to her and say it is important. Take her somewhere quiet and tell her how you feel. Speaking from the heart can never fail you. Her reaction will say it all to you and try not to judge her reaction. It may be a bit of a cat and mouse game, but it sounds as though you are now feeling hurt by her actions and you can make it stop in two ways. You tell her and she stops - your ending is that you are close again and all is happy. You tell her and she rebels back - you walk away and then ignore her. Now this second scenario is to not alarm you but you have to decide whether this girl you like is actually good for you. Offcourse give her a chance and she maybe hurt about something else and letting it out on you as she is close to you. Yep, another humna thing - letting it out to those we are closest too. That she looks at you in class tells me that she is thinking about you. Before you start over analysing the situation, speak openly of your feelings and observations and seek clarity. Try not to asusme the worst or the best. Be neutral. Either way you will get an answer and you will probably feel alot better than the state you seem to be in. Not good for anyone. I wish you alot of luck. Hope it works out. let us know what happens when you speak to her. Do it sooner than later, there is no perfect time for it.
I am done, someone lock this up.
[Image: t5BWm.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A relationship that went from amazing to sour Thesadnessneverends 4 879 02-24-2014, 05:11 AM
Last Post: NunezJ
  emotionally drained darkside86 5 737 07-28-2013, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Clark
  Insecurity ruining my relationship? Need some tips treeismee 1 686 09-15-2012, 02:14 AM
Last Post: Metapod
  3 year relationship at an end. dro 5 985 09-03-2012, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Valkyrie210
  relationship troubles Pink 2 690 08-23-2012, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Ceanko