Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Time is moving to fast?
As I grow up everyday I enjoy the little things of life every more often, but it seems to me that what happens is the time is moving to fast and leaving the day unfilled with what I started. I've asked what my friends fill if time is moving to fast or to slow for them, and most of them whom answered said that it was to slow. I wanna know if anyone on SF has overcome this filling and make it disappear or if it's psychologically.
Same thing with me, the time pass very fast. I got more and more things to do because I grow up so I feel like I got less time to do things I like and it pass very fast. I can't make the time slower... What I do is enjoy my time. I try to go out more with my friends and have fun with them. Staying on the PC all day make the time pass really fast and when you finish the day you feel like you did nothing good etc, etc...
It's weird, somedays it seems like time is moving fairly fast and somedays it's just so slow for me, maybe it depends on how much sleep you get etc?
[Image: sigservice212.png]

I've noticed if you pay attention to the small things in life, it appears to go by faster. Before you know it the days over right?
[Image: l9JyP.png]
Put yourself to work, and always have something productive to do. While this probably won't make you feel like time is slowing down, it will certainly put you at ease knowing that in the little time you have in this life, you used it to its fullest extent, and made something of yourself. Just my 2 cents Smile
(03-10-2011, 07:08 PM)Scalise Wrote: Put yourself to work, and always have something productive to do. While this probably won't make you feel like time is slowing down, it will certainly put you at ease knowing that in the little time you have in this life, you used it to its fullest extent, and made something of yourself. Just my 2 cents Smile
I actually agree with you, most of the time I do make productive use of the time being, and for me it seems like time moves faster but it also makes me feel better knowing I have put the time I do have to good and productive use.

[Image: sigservice212.png]

I mean I do productive things all the time, I learn and learn things more everyday to get ahead of everyone in school yet I believe it'll happen. I focus myself to learn these things like photography, video editing and things which I'm passion about. I mean I have all the free time in the world but it just seems to disappear like nothing every happened that day. Like should I wake up at like 6AM and go for a run and take a shower before anyone is even awake? I feel like I waste the day after day never accomplishing nothing ever. I honestly don't know what to do....
(03-10-2011, 05:19 PM)Epicly Wrote: As I grow up everyday I enjoy the little things of life every more often, but it seems to me that what happens is the time is moving to fast and leaving the day unfilled with what I started. I've asked what my friends fill if time is moving to fast or to slow for them, and most of them whom answered said that it was to slow. I wanna know if anyone on SF has overcome this filling and make it disappear or if it's psychologically.

I feel exactly what you are saying when you think time is going to fast and you miss and enjoy the little things in life that are in fact little but they mean so much.
[Image: HFTOTW2DR.png]

(03-10-2011, 10:02 PM)Epicly Wrote: I mean I do productive things all the time, I learn and learn things more everyday to get ahead of everyone in school yet I believe it'll happen. I focus myself to learn these things like photography, video editing and things which I'm passion about. I mean I have all the free time in the world but it just seems to disappear like nothing every happened that day. Like should I wake up at like 6AM and go for a run and take a shower before anyone is even awake? I feel like I waste the day after day never accomplishing nothing ever. I honestly don't know what to do....

It helps if you have an ongoing project that carries on through time, such as a build of something or piece of artwork you can go back to and add upon..

Have you considered taking up some kind a sport or instrument? There's always more practice you can put in and the skill will always be there for you to use in the future.

Try to occupy yourself with things that you can look back upon and see that it allowed you to progress ahead and better yourself. Short, minutiae tasks will do little to help solve your problem.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Moving on more than 2 years after breakup irishbella 13 11,183 05-28-2013, 02:28 AM
Last Post: Annmorris
  Moving, Need Financial Help Metapod 6 3,633 09-16-2011, 03:03 AM
Last Post: whyinsure
  My gf is moving away :( anonymousman 13 6,267 05-28-2011, 09:07 PM
Last Post: Confusedhatter