Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
redoing room need new tv and stereo
Hahah mike, we should become referrers through newegg if we're just gonna be throwing them around these forums all the time.
(03-11-2011, 03:42 PM)Scalise Wrote: Hahah mike, we should become referrers through newegg if we're just gonna be throwing them around these forums all the time.

Lol might as well, I don't think you make anything though.
(03-11-2011, 03:45 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: Lol might as well, I don't think you make anything though.

I'm gonna call their customer support and tell them I can make them famous. I'll rent a billboard on I-84. They will then have to pay me 10% of all of their sales from CT. Yeye
dealextreme :d
You should check out this online place with lots of window dressings at cheap prices http://www.blindsuk.net/roman-blinds.html . I especially like the roman variety, I got them for all my rooms and they look really nice. You can choose the colour you want to fit your interior. They are so cheap that I bought several, for different seasons, this way the windows have clothes too. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Free Shipping]Universal 3.5mm Plug Stereo Headphone (White)[0.01$] Dragon Hawk 4 1,319 12-02-2010, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Matt G