Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Frostwire
Its exactly the same thing for christ sake.
It runs of the same network and is the same as limewire.
It was designed for linux gits originally i think.
Man people thinking these programs still work. Sad Go to warez-bb for god sake.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

I prefer using torrents.. They're isn't that many virus' on torrents, well there is.. But it's less likely to be stuck with one.. Limewire/Frostwire on the other hand.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
Yeah, i always read the comments off torrents although you have to go throught about 5 pages of:

"how duz this wrk plz tel me plz"
Torrents are a much better solution.
[Completely Honest. Seriously.]

Protip: Anonymous Reputation Points are for Pussies
FrostWire is terrible; I hate it. I'd much rather just search 4shared.com or mp3raid.com. I only use torrents if I'm looking for a whole album or discography.
I don't understand why people are telling you it's "similar." Both Frost and LimeWire are connecting to the Gnutella network and are the same...except for the obvious differences. For downloading whole albums, obviously torrents work better, but sometimes I only need a single song...FrostWire is fine for that.
<Aoi-chan> everyone's first vi session. ^C^C^X^X^X^XquitqQ!qdammit[esc]qwertyuiopasdfghjkl;:xwhat
Quote: I don't understand why people are telling you it's "similar." Both Frost and LimeWire are connecting to the Gnutella network and are the same...except for the obvious differences. For downloading whole albums, obviously torrents work better, but sometimes I only need a single song...FrostWire is fine for that.

Right, but as far as I know, you can't preview the song to make sure it's good quality like you can on mp3raid or 4shared. Also, downloads go by faster via 4shared & mp3raid, in my experience.
Last time i used Frostwire (2 years ago) you could preview the song.