Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What computer do you use?
I LOLed real hard at that Alienware. Did you enjoy throwing your money down the toilet?

I have an HP Pavilion dv6, it's reliable and works for running simple applications. Just pisses me off with 64bit compatibility issues... DROP 32 ALREADY, ITS USELESS!
(03-11-2011, 03:53 PM)Scalise Wrote: I LOLed real hard at that Alienware. Did you enjoy throwing your money down the toilet?

I have an HP Pavilion dv6, it's reliable and works for running simple applications. Just pisses me off with 64bit compatibility issues... DROP 32 ALREADY, ITS USELESS!

You can "lol" all you want. I don't regret buying it at all.
inspiron 1520 lol way outdated
(03-11-2011, 03:58 PM)Fragma Wrote: You can "lol" all you want. I don't regret buying it at all.
Do you regret buying it instead of a laptop that performs twice as well as it yet costs the same amount?
inspiron 1520, mine sucks
(03-11-2011, 04:40 PM)getsomepie Wrote: Do you regret buying it instead of a laptop that performs twice as well as it yet costs the same amount?

No because a laptop to me is no good.. I needed a netbook to take to college, with enough power to perform good.

I have HP Pavilion dm4 Smile
Nice! Awating for more replies. Smile
(03-11-2011, 03:53 PM)Scalise Wrote: I LOLed real hard at that Alienware. Did you enjoy throwing your money down the toilet?

64 is only good for a PC that can handle the OS.

I've got an AspireM5640, and I run 32 bit, that's also because I'm still not exactly "caught up" with the tech to run 64bit.
I am using Toshiba L 640 i 5 Processor
and HP Pavilion 1241 tx ...Core 2 Duo