Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cooking forum?
I need to learn how to cook more; the best thing I could cook is French toast.

Do you approve?
I would be really interested in a cooking forum! Nice Idea!
I personally wouldn't mind having a cooking forum. Seems like a good idea, would help me discuss and learn about various recipes and stuff of that nature.
"Don't treat life as a losing battle, but as an ongoing challenge."
[Image: df0oS.png]
Yeah, my mom when she lived without a parent had a real bad decision. Not telling you the story.
Yeah that would be pretty cool. I need to learn how to make subs as good as Subway
[Image: sigservice212.png]

(03-10-2011, 01:48 PM)мιкe Wrote: Yeah that would be pretty cool. I need to learn how to make subs as good as Subway

Subways has a custom recipe. Meaning you have to put on it what the customer is asking. Good luck on that.
This is a great idea.
We would end up with pages of recipes and techniques for foods from around the world.
I can't eat the same food everyday without getting bored of it.
Let's do it right now.

[Image: photo-11.jpg]
(03-10-2011, 01:51 PM)InfamousBytes Wrote: Subways has a custom recipe. Meaning you have to put on it what the customer is asking. Good luck on that.
And the custom recipe is what I usually get from there....derp not too hard to understand

I'm not sure how many people really could answer your questions - maybe try cheftalk.com/forum for that type of discussion.
Want to discuss Google's new Nexus 7 tablet?
Want to try and win Google Play credits and Nexus 7 cases?

Nexus 7 Forums
(03-10-2011, 06:09 PM)Quinlan Wrote: I'm not sure how many people really could answer your questions - maybe try cheftalk.com/forum for that type of discussion.

Yeah it would probably almost be better for him to register on a cooking forum instead of making a whole new one and have to get members and go threw all that stuff when new websites are made.