Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 Image Limit
I believe the limit of ten pictures per post should be removed. That way I could include more pictures in my tutorials.

Have you guys had an issue concerning this in the past?
I've had this issue with a graphics tutorial that i've made once. For each step I tried to include a picture in a spoiler. But I suppose if you were desperate enough you could just make a full image tutorial instead of having the text in the post. The text would be in the image. Then you could easily save the full tutorial onto your computer.

I would have ended up with 12 pictures, but I managed to get it down to 10 and put more of a description. I suppose if you really wanted to, for a large enough tutorial... Would this warrant a double post inside your thread if you were making a quality tutorial or informative thread? That would allow for 20 images..
I havent used that much Images, well in this tutorial I used 12...
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=4288
No problems... Guess Omni changed that since the thread was posted... o.O
(03-07-2011, 11:31 PM)Polymath Wrote: I havent used that much Images, well in this tutorial I used 12...
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=4288
No problems... Guess Omni changed that since the thread was posted... o.O

Probably, I used to do that on my forum lol. Bump the avatar file size limit up to 10 MB so that I could upload an animated gif of my choice, then move it back down to around 250kb so that others would have that limit and my avatar would stay.
I guess it's not just me.

I believe you can add more pictures if you post a new reply right after you have posted your thread. In doing so, it will interpret it as a double post and incorporate the two, allowing you to exceed the ten image limit. That is, if no one had posted already.
I'll up it to 15 pics.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(03-07-2011, 11:42 PM)Omniscient Wrote: I'll up it to 15 pics.

Omniscient, I love you.
[Image: 728x90_SF.gif]
Well that settles it. I'd say thats a pretty generous limit that Omni has offered now. I just barely had trouble with 10, so 15 should be plenty of images for a single post. Usually people don't reach that amount unless they are posting a graphics collection in as a member's gallery in the graphics forum, or for tutorials.

Thanks Omni Blackhat
(03-07-2011, 11:42 PM)Omniscient Wrote: I'll up it to 15 pics.

Thank you Omniscient.
Cheers Omni, I've had this problem before as well. 15 is a good number!