Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 7 out of 8 cats.
My own thread? Yes, we just needed it.

[Image: beezu.jpg]
This is Beezu, he's my favorite and I think that I am his. He usually sleeps on my head and chills out by one of the heating ducts. Yes, this is the cat in my avatar.

[Image: cookie.jpg]
This is Cookiee. She looks irritated because I just woke her up, and she doesn't like to be woken up so suddenly. She's the softest and fattest. <3. I saved her about 2 years ago from the streets. She's a Tabby.

[Image: mamaboo.jpg]
This is " Mama Boo ". We gave her that nickname because she gave birth to 3 of the 4 Siamese cats you'll see. Beezu is her son. Nene is her daughter, and Onk is her oldest son.

[Image: neneh.jpg]
This is Nene. She's the daughter of Mama Boo and loves my sister, and she treats my sister like she's freakin God. She is probably the cat that " Talks " the most out of the five Siamese, and purrs the loudest.

[Image: nips.jpg]
This is Nips, her full name Snickerdoodlee. She's a Calico and the youngest, at a year old. She's probably the smallest as well.

[Image: onkl.jpg]
This is Onk The Asian. He usually always keeps his eyes at a slit or closed during pictures. I see where he gets it too. Like Mother like Son. He's the sweetest though, never yells at company.

[Image: tangiee.jpg]
Last but not least, Tangee. If you can't see her, she's the orange ball curled up near the electrical sockets. It's warm there and harmless. She took the throne of oldest ever since Rockiee died. She's at 17 years old and still looks great.

P.S. I took all of these pictures an hour ago.
My family breeds cats, I know a lot about them, and I probably know more then you about them. Am I saying that I'm better then everyone with Cats on Support Forums? No.
I just know more then most.
lol they all look rather fat, you really must like cats. Tongue
[Image: burninglove4.png]
My cat,Sammy looks like Onk but a fatter version lol.

He is the best thing that ever happened to me
They're not all fat, but they're awesome.
My family breeds cats, I know a lot about them, and I probably know more then you about them. Am I saying that I'm better then everyone with Cats on Support Forums? No.
Not a big cat fan but I do like "Onk The Asian", he looks awesome.
Haha. =3. Onk is also the matrix cat, who can run slanted across walls when he goes REALLY fast. Aerodynamic ftw.
He has a funny stare, looks evil. Tongue
Actually looks drugged. lol
[Image: burninglove4.png]
He usually doesn't look like that. >.< It's the camera flash that makes him close his eyes.
Great cats bro,
ha thats alot of cats i have 3 Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many cats is too much? Herbal 14 2,575 08-24-2017, 03:55 AM
Last Post: wasim s
  Dogs & Cats Reality 32 7,952 04-04-2014, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Brooke
  Cats VS Dogs Hуѕтєяιa X™ 207 81,268 04-03-2014, 10:58 AM
Last Post: Brooke
  My cats - Only 6 months old :D DaMcmasonmc 6 882 01-10-2012, 07:26 AM