Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Envato.com Sell your Digital Creations
I've been checking this Community for a while now...
You can buy and sell digital goods and they have markets for Audio, Video, Flash, Coding and few more.
While they also provide educational informations on the same topics.

http://envato.com
Envato Wrote:Our mission is to help people to earn and to learn, online. We operate marketplaces where hundreds of thousands of people buy and sell digital goods every day, and a network of educational blogs where millions learn creative skills.

• Envato Markets
    Envato Wrote:The Envato Marketplaces allow anyone to buy or sell digital goods like WordPress themes, background music, After Effects project files, Flash templates and much more. The marketplaces are home to a thriving community of over 500,000 users, authors and buyers and every day hundreds of new files are added.

ActiveDen Market for Flash Components
    AudioJungle Market for Audio Resources
    ThemeForest Market for Web Layouts and Graphics
    VideoHive Market for Video Resources
    GraphicRiver Market for Stock Image Resources
    3D Ocean Market for 3D Resources
    CodeCanyon Market for Applications and Codes

• Tuts+ Network
    Envato Wrote:At Envato we’re very passionate about education, that’s why we’ve created one of the most popular networks of educational blogs around. Tuts+ serves up over 18 million pageviews a month across its many subsites on subjects like graphics, web development, audio production, iPhone development and motion graphics.
    http://tutsplus.com/

Worth checking out...
thanks for the link visiting it now
gonna see it , maybe can sell some of my coded things
[Image: jkovKy.png]
Thanks for sharing, will check it now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Am i allowed to sell my FileIce account? OFWGKTΔ 12 2,901 01-25-2012, 05:41 PM
Last Post: Meat
  Free AutoDesk Invites[Sell Keys On Ebay And Earn] .:xX[ThunderStorm]Xx:. 82 23,041 05-29-2011, 07:31 AM
Last Post: 0xE9