Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advertisement Question
No thats not it, and its a .tk until I buy a .com.
(10-17-2009, 09:09 PM)Alpha Wrote: No thats not it, and its a .tk until I buy a .com.

Can you link us?
99% of all forums started are closed or abandoned in the first few weeks. This is because inexperienced admins without any clue at all try to start one thinking it's as simple as installing a script, spamming their friends, and making a few posts. It's nowhere near that easy.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(10-18-2009, 10:03 AM)Omniscient Wrote: 99% of all forums started are closed or abandoned in the first few weeks. This is because inexperienced admins without any clue at all try to start one thinking it's as simple as installing a script, spamming their friends, and making a few posts. It's nowhere near that easy.

True dat. I see it all the time.
Often getting to 6 or so members. (all mates) and then it dies.
Still i say good luck with your new forum mate. Trick is to offer something others are not.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Yeah, that's the trick. Offering something others are not. That is why I started the forum I did that's in my sig, I hadn't found anything like it online and I searched probably for a good couple hours. I can't count how many threads in the showcase I've seen on DP where, if you go back a month or so later, it's already 404'd.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]