Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Land in sight.
I'll probably update with a better version later.

[Image: c684bf70.png]
[Image: 58iH.gif]
I don't like it to be honst.
I don't think the render fits the background at all.
I don't like it at all either.

How it can be much better? Fix the depth, Captain Sparrow needs more depth. Also work with gradients and contrast.
Give the smudging better contrast. Also use some C4D or brush work, its a big piece and needs a lot more than some smudging.
I see you have tried some things, but these are triviality, compared to the size of this piece.

You could have started with vertical signature, then expand the boundries while expanding your ideas.

Flow is amazing tho.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
i love jack sprrow nice work Smile
Its a splendid image i have ever seen . I really appreciate the work that has been done in the image. Back ground is also so nice .
I don't like it, it needs more depth looks a little too blended... but you did a great job with the flow.
I don't like it. The smudging is way off.
Smudging is alot off actually in my opinion. A lot of potential there I'd say, you just haven't found what colour seem I guess?
(03-08-2011, 05:43 PM)Epicly Wrote: Smudging is alot off actually in my opinion. A lot of potential there I'd say, you just haven't found what colour seem I guess?

Colours are perfect lol. He's taken colours from Captain Sparrow, so naturally they are going to work well with the stock.

I feel there's a lot missing though. It feels quite empty. Needs more depth, effects, etc...
It looks like you got the render, put it on a background with random color splotches, and smeared like a mo fo. I don't like it that much. :/ I'm sorry.

Are those planets in the background?
Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
-Adolf Hitler

A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.
-JFK