Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
SF Mentors
How would we go about implementing this?
(03-13-2011, 05:06 PM)Deltron Wrote: How would we go about implementing this?

When someone applies we pm the leader with our vote.
(03-13-2011, 05:15 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: When someone applies we pm the leader with our vote.

That would also be a lot of PM's though, and dedication on the member's parts. But that should be the purpose of the group. Dedicated SF members...

I think a PM should only be sent for the vote if people think the person is eligible for a spot in the group. PM'ing the leader with a "No" would seem a bit repetitive after some time.
(03-13-2011, 05:21 PM)Infinity Wrote: That would also be a lot of PM's though, and dedication on the member's parts. But that should be the purpose of the group. Dedicated SF members...

I think a PM should only be sent for the vote if people think the person is eligible for a spot in the group. PM'ing the leader with a "No" would seem a bit repetitive after some time.

Good idea. Are groups ever going to get their own subforum or something like that? Because if we are then it would be a good place to do the voting instead of through PMs.
Even if this happens, I am still in, right?

Let's see, Who thinks that I should be accepted?

Please cast your votes and we will see how well this would work.
★★★★★
Victoire
- Shock!
★★★★★
(03-15-2011, 03:38 PM)Shock Wrote: Even if this happens, I am still in, right?

Let's see, Who thinks that I should be accepted?

Please cast your votes and we will see how well this would work.

We're not doing it like that. Please excuse my inactivity for the next couple days, as I am very consumed with schoolwork, friends, etc. I will try to be on more after this next week - two weeks.

(03-15-2011, 03:45 PM)Deltron Wrote: We're not doing it like that. Please excuse my inactivity for the next couple days, as I am very consumed with schoolwork, friends, etc. I will try to be on more after this next week - two weeks.

Why wouldn't we do it like that?
Do you want us to vote publicly, here on this thread?
(03-15-2011, 04:12 PM)Deltron Wrote: Do you want us to vote publicly, here on this thread?

Oh, I thought you meant the whole thing in general. Yea, it'd probably be better off if the voting wasn't public.
(03-15-2011, 04:20 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: Oh, I thought you meant the whole thing in general. Yea, it'd probably be better off if the voting wasn't public.

The only thing holding me back from implementing this rule is how it would work effectively. Any ideas?