Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
SF Mentors
(05-09-2011, 08:24 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: The text looks a little blurry. I don't know if that's just me or an effect you used.

No effects, I don't see a difference between the Geek Squad userbar and this one though, It could be the color or something, but that's as clean as I got it.
(05-09-2011, 08:46 PM)Infinity Wrote: No effects, I don't see a difference between the Geek Squad userbar and this one though, It could be the color or something, but that's as clean as I got it.

Oh, I've been having some issues with firefox so that's probably what it is. Looks good though
(05-09-2011, 08:24 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: The text looks a little blurry. I don't know if that's just me or an effect you used.

Looks like that to me too. Tongue
[Image: burninglove4.png]
[Image: emotional-help.png]
[Image: sfmentors.gif]
[Image: geek-squad.png]

Compare these now, I used the Crisp option for the text, so that would be the only difference if you used something else.
Guys, I'll be inactive for some while, sorry can't help it.
I will make sure to come back with enough good information and tutorials, but for now I'll not be able to post as often as I was.

I hope to see this group official when I get back.... Good luck to ya'll and keep leveling up ;)
Thank you, Infinity. I have updated the group image.

No worries, Gaijin. See you soon.
Seems like a nice group, good luck with it ^-^
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Let's give a warm welcome to our newest group member, KoBE! A devoted member that will surely be an asset to SF Mentors. Smile
(05-14-2011, 12:15 AM)Deltron Wrote: Let's give a warm welcome to our newest group member, KoBE! A devoted member that will surely be an asset to SF Mentors. Smile

My name is Barrack Obama and I approve this message.

Real talk: Hopefully this group is made official soon. Some great members in here and I'm glad to be apart of it.
With you added, that makes ten members, therefore reaching the qualifications to be an official group. I will propose the idea to Omniscient soon enough.