Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stuntin 101
(03-10-2011, 04:54 PM)Untouch Wrote: A city yes but not a river.

hahahahahahahaahaha

u do realize that alot of cities are near rivers right?
~RIP Austin Blankenship/QNA~
Missed but never forgotten
(03-10-2011, 05:15 PM)bkotz Wrote: hahahahahahahaahaha

u do realize that alot of cities are near rivers right?
I was thinking the same exact thing lol, I personally like the river,it makes the rapper pop out more and gives it a better vibe if you know what I mean.
[Image: sigservice212.png]

It's common sense that a river and a rapper just don't go.
A city and rapper yes but you never see any rapper images with a river background.

http://www.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&sou...m4&aql=&oq=

Not a single one has a river background.
[Image: burninglove4.png]
(03-11-2011, 04:28 AM)Untouch Wrote: It's common sense that a river and a rapper just don't go.
A city and rapper yes but you never see any rapper images with a river background.

http://www.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&sou...m4&aql=&oq=

Not a single one has a river background.

That does not mean you can't have a river background. Where's the creativity in sticking with what you see?

I think that because he's wearing a New York hat, that it makes sense to put a city in the background for a subconscious message about his pride for his own hometown. Getting a bit conclusive, but lots of rappers are usually from New York. It's just a stereotype. There is a river near New York city...

Aside from that, I think you added a bit too much shadow on the hat and the face from the original image for how bright the lights are, it added more depth without all of that shadowing, because the lights appear to have more depth on the "Z" axis. Adding that shadow places them back farther in perspective, when they appear to be almost right beside his shoulders.

I don't quite like the thingy he has on the beginning of his gloves.
[Image: leaocomletras2.png]
Hurt the one you love and you'll be hurting your life. 'Nuff said.
(03-11-2011, 05:13 AM)Infinity Wrote: That does not mean you can't have a river background. Where's the creativity in sticking with what you see?

I think that because he's wearing a New York hat, that it makes sense to put a city in the background for a subconscious message about his pride for his own hometown. Getting a bit conclusive, but lots of rappers are usually from New York. It's just a stereotype. There is a river near New York city...

Totally agree with you here... There's no point at all in creating graphics if you're just going to copy what everybody else does.
I see way too much of it lately, particularly with signatures. In fact, one of the main reasons I don't comment as much on signatures any more is because I find myself saying the exact same thing. People seem to be lacking original ideas & creativity... I do like this image though. It flows really well and the lighting & colours work great. I again agree with Infinity that there is too much shadow on the face, other than that it's really nice.

Good job.
Damn looks realy great, wish i had your skills ;)
V1's nice n clean. You should blend the effects into the focal tho