Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Justin Bieber Says U.S. Health Care System Is “Evil”
Since Justin Bieber is such an independent mind he came up with his own opinion on the U.S. Health Care System..

Quote:Justin Bieber may only be 16-years-old but has his own opinion on health care, talking to Rolling Stone magazine in their latest issue.

Teen sensation Justin Bieber, 16, who was up for two Grammy awards and is featured in a biopic of his life out in theaters now, talks to Rolling Stone about his career, girls, and even political issues.

The interviewer asked Bieber if he wanted to become a U.S. citizen, but Bieber made it clear he loves Canada and doesn’t think too highly of the health care system in the United States.

“You guys are evil,” Bieber told Rolling Stone. “Canada’s the best country in the world. We go to the doctor and we don’t need to worry about paying him, but here, your whole life, you’re broke because of medical bills. My bodyguard’s baby was premature, and now he has to pay for it. In Canada, if your baby’s premature, he stays in the hospital as long as he needs to, and then you go home.”

Another touchy topic the teen singer was asked about was abortion. Bieber said, “I really don’t believe in abortion. It’s like killing a baby?” And as for extenuating circumstances, such as rape? “Um. Well, I think that’s really sad, but everything happens for a reason. I guess I haven’t been in that position, so I wouldn’t be able to judge that.”

You can read more from Bieber in Rolling Stone, which comes out February 18th.
Source: http://inferio.us/?p=195

Thoughts anyone?
The U.S. health care system is actually not the greatest. If you've ever watched any Michael Moore films, then you would see that the prison in Guantanamo Bay is even better than what people generally get in the regular United States atmosphere. Whistle blowers in the united states health care system say that they get benefits from the amount that they are paid to determine how to deny people of medical coverage/insurance.

In places like Holland, people can go to the doctor, and things like heart transplants, and even medication for a cold, are the SAME cost, because of their economic system. Everyone is treated equally.
I sense some nationalism going on, but he's generally correct.
I agree with him about the US health-care system, but disagree with his opinion about abortion.
Atleast he's patriotic to his country?
(03-02-2011, 02:29 PM)Melted oreo Wrote: Atleast he's patriotic to his country?

The executives at the record label telling him what to say think that it will increase his popularity therefore make them more money. Is that still patriotic?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Justin Broading Lol K 0 333 07-19-2011, 02:06 AM
Last Post: Lol K
  If Justin was a girl (and other disturbing Google trends) Eve 11 2,816 02-27-2011, 05:27 AM
Last Post: NekoChan
  Medical/Health support group? Mao 1 529 02-06-2011, 11:22 AM
Last Post: Annuit Coeptis
  Justin Bieber. <3 Just stop hatingg. MONSTER thread on HF Positive 25 3,631 01-06-2011, 12:02 PM
Last Post: Intoxicated
  Justin Bieber Pokémon 17 2,349 08-29-2010, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Michaelmhmhmh