Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Weirdist Thing Your Pet Has Done?
My dog likes snacking on horse crap, it's rather disgusting lol.
When I used to ask my dog "Want to go for a drive ?" he would start rolling around and doing a break dance like spin on his ass.

It was funny, I miss him.
[Image: baked1.png]
My dog decided she wanted to go for a walk so she wrapped the leash around my lag and started pulling.
Uhm, my freakiest moment was when I was chasing my cat, and it basically hopped onto the wall, and ran at slanted angle against the wall. Matrix cat ftw.
My cat's insane, not even joking. When he was a kitten he used to run into my closed door over and over again. I think it seriously caused some problems with him or something. One of the weirdest things (aside from running into the door) I've seen him do is chase his tail. Yes, he chases his tail like a dog would from time to time. It's so odd.
my cats are pritty normal but one of my cats plays fatch like a dog
My cat used to run up the wall and hang from the ceiling for like 2 seconds then fall then get up and do it again lol.
[Image: phillybrSoftBorder.png?t=1300163091]
Weirdest thing that my dog has ever done would have to be eat his own crap! It was disgusting watching it by the way.
Active
I had my hand humped by my hormone-ridden bunny. Although I think I did irritate him and he was trying to show who the dominant one was. Still awkward.

Oh, and my dog howls when the telephone rings.
This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality. Embrace this moment, remember. We are eternal. All this pain is an illusion.

Proudly collared by Viral Dragon

Family:
HakkuR - <3 joo!
(02-26-2011, 08:53 AM)Denirulz Wrote: LOL,my dog doing that too,sometimes,i dont know why they doing that.
I read somewhere that they do that to clean the intestines or something but in any case they don't do that because they have to Big Grin
[Image: N7_LXz.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Official] Pictures of your Pet Omniscient 189 75,667 10-09-2014, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Eternal.
  What type of animal (pet) Sql 54 10,246 05-03-2013, 02:36 AM
Last Post: TheSailorHF
  What happens to the pets at a pet store if the pet store goes out of business? kitson 10 1,783 03-11-2012, 05:37 AM
Last Post: x2theone2x
  Pet tiger Chelloa 9 1,372 03-10-2012, 09:24 PM
Last Post: h3x3n
  IF you could have any pet... Shutdown™ 63 7,465 03-10-2012, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Icon