Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Appreciation.
Much changed in a day. This community means a lot to me, and it is not easy to step down.

Thanks to Omniscient for staff; to Skill, -trilobyte and Elektrisk for the support; and to Solidus.

The quality of this forum is due to its members, and it has been a privilege to befriend you all.

Take care, be kind to animals, and keep supporting each other.
D: No!

You can't leave!

Are you leaving the internet or just SF?

I hope to see you around in the future.
★★★★★
Victoire
- Shock!
★★★★★
You've done a great job moderating SF. I hope you still stick around!

What, did you forgot one letter or do I simply don't know the word...

I wasn't long enough here to witness your Promotion and your posts, but I'm sure it was all for a Reason....
In case that I understand you right and you ARE stepping down....
It was nice knowing your bits and bytes, wish you good luck....
AND TAKE CARE EVE..... (btw kill adam if you get the chance ;) )
(02-25-2011, 08:15 AM)Eve Wrote: Much changed in a day. This community means a lot to me, and it is not easy to step down.

Thanks to Omniscient for staff; to Skill, -trilobyte and Elektrisk for the support; and to Solidus.

The quality of this forum is due to its members, and it has been a privilege to befriend you all.

Take care, be kind to animals, and keep supporting each other.

It's terrible to see a great moderator step down from their position.

Thank you for being honest with us, instead of just being inactive. I respect that greatly.

Hopefully we will be able to see you around still, as your presence was always positive and helpful. It's been a pleasure to have you as a moderaor here on Support Forums.
I really didn't expect this. Is there a specific reason for your resignation? I hope you stick around and post from time to time because you're an influential member of our community and it would be a great loss if you didn't.

[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

But Eve you're the best.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Nooooo. Bebe-pleure
Why?
You're one of the best members here, the best moderator and a great addition to the site, you can't leave.
[Image: burninglove4.png]
I would like to know why you lost your position as well. Lost may be an improper word for it, but why did you resign? Either way, I hope that you still stick around and contribute to the success of the forum as it grows. I have lots of respect for members like you that have committed to the forum.

Well well. Eve leaving is a sad day for SF.
What on earth caused this Eve if i may ask?
You have been the rock of SF!
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM