Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Tutorial] How to Prevent Computer Viruses
Nice! Nice! Great tutorial man!
Very nice guide. To add to what you were saying in the Other Programs sections you should include the following:

Spybot-S&D - It has an active shield as well as a scan component to it. It is also free.

Process Hacker - It's basically just an upgraded version of Task Manager but it helps identify all the processes and gives you hints to whether they are trouble or not.
[Image: 45031719.jpg]
Nice work. But overall, YOU should be the 'antivirus'. You should know not to download things from an unknown/untrusted person. The antivirus should be there from when you occasionally slip, or a java drive by ect.
Very nice tutorial , thanks for writing !
Nice, I never learned anything about the firewall.
I'mma get it asap.
Good guide. I'm a huge Sandboxie advocate.
Nice thread, very informative. I enjoyed reading it honestly (;
Nice guide, but the trick is just don't download anything from an untrusted source.
(03-10-2012, 06:40 PM)Muiltyhunter Wrote: Nice guide, but the trick is just don't download anything from an untrusted source.

That's always the online motto to live by.
Very detailed tutorial, good work.

Should help a lot of people out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [TuToRiAl] Change Command Prompt Text Color [TuToRiAl] Resistance 63 24,667 01-22-2013, 09:48 PM
Last Post: Resistance
  Decrease Computer Boot Time - System Configuration [Tutorial] AceInfinity 47 24,967 06-06-2011, 01:05 PM
Last Post: jhfire
  [TuToRiAl][ReAd Me] Introducing Windows's Best Friend, Taskkill [ReAd Me][TuToRiAl] Resistance 2 2,478 04-19-2011, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Spectrum