Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Tutorial] How to Prevent Computer Viruses
(03-25-2011, 04:25 PM)cody8295 Wrote: One of the biggest pieces of advice I can give to avoid maleware is: Don't install software from places you don't trust.

From places not trusted by the general internet community and yourself. Usually there is a trusted network of download sites in your Antivirus information pages as well. Norton has trusted sites for their internet protection.
Great tutorial Deltron. I'm sure this will help many.
Thanks for the share man.
Great, high quality post. Perhaps you've forgotten COMODO Firewall to be very good. Overall, everything is explicit and well detailed. You've also included few of the best AVs.
when i was junger i was collecting viruses untill my pc crashed. But now i have much knowelage so i cant get them agin Tongue thnx for tut.
(03-27-2011, 11:18 AM)Pulse Wrote: Great, high quality post. Perhaps you've forgotten COMODO Firewall to be very good. Overall, everything is explicit and well detailed. You've also included few of the best AVs.

I included it in the paragraph. Tongue

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone.
Keep it up. My mistake, I must have missed it.
May i suggest Microsoft Security Essentials for Pc's, and anything general with low ram or CPU as its light weight
(03-27-2011, 03:36 PM)Elitestate Wrote: May i suggest Microsoft Security Essentials for Pc's, and anything general with low ram or CPU as its light weight

I will wait for further reviews on MSE. Smile
(03-31-2011, 10:12 PM)Deltron Wrote: I will wait for further reviews on MSE. Smile

It is actually a very good security tool for your system. If you want reviews, go look it up, you shouldn't trust everything just from SF as your source anyway. It is actually a fairly high rated tool from Microsoft.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [TuToRiAl] Change Command Prompt Text Color [TuToRiAl] Resistance 63 24,394 01-22-2013, 09:48 PM
Last Post: Resistance
  Decrease Computer Boot Time - System Configuration [Tutorial] AceInfinity 47 24,729 06-06-2011, 01:05 PM
Last Post: jhfire
  [TuToRiAl][ReAd Me] Introducing Windows's Best Friend, Taskkill [ReAd Me][TuToRiAl] Resistance 2 2,465 04-19-2011, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Spectrum