Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Tutorial] How to Prevent Computer Viruses
(03-03-2011, 07:41 PM)windows 7 was my idea Wrote: Thanks for the share but as long as you have common internet sense you should be fine just becareful what you download

Wrong, just visiting a website can give you a virus if you're not careful, including trusted websites. Opening embedded pages and emails can lead to a malicious infection on your computer as well.
(03-04-2011, 03:12 PM)Infinity Wrote: Wrong, just visiting a website can give you a virus if you're not careful, including trusted websites. Opening embedded pages and emails can lead to a malicious infection on your computer as well.

This is true.

I believe you must be aware of all of your activity on the internet.
Nice tutorial,I can see you put a lot of effort into making this.

Muse.
Do you want to know how to save money and stay safe from viruses?

Don't Buy Internet Connections
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(03-15-2011, 08:41 PM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: Do you want to know how to save money and stay safe from viruses?

Don't Buy Internet Connections

Sounds good to me. Sleep

I like AVG security, and I think many people use that too.
Nice tutorial.
(03-25-2011, 03:39 PM)Bullet Proof Wrote: I like AVG security, and I think many people use that too.
Nice tutorial.

It's not as effective as the other free antivirus programs out right now.

Try avast! or Avira.
Another tip for all you morons out there still stealing music...

DON'T DOWNLOAD THE FIRST THING THAT POPS UP IN YOUR CLIENT IS LESS THAN .00000001 SECONDS WITH WHAT YOU SEARCHED FOR KEYWORDED INTO THE PHRASE. Omg
I don't splel check.
Good, maybe put in a couple free vpn's for protection from phishers and java drive bys
One of the biggest pieces of advice I can give to avoid maleware is: Don't install software from places you don't trust.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [TuToRiAl] Change Command Prompt Text Color [TuToRiAl] Resistance 63 24,389 01-22-2013, 09:48 PM
Last Post: Resistance
  Decrease Computer Boot Time - System Configuration [Tutorial] AceInfinity 47 24,723 06-06-2011, 01:05 PM
Last Post: jhfire
  [TuToRiAl][ReAd Me] Introducing Windows's Best Friend, Taskkill [ReAd Me][TuToRiAl] Resistance 2 2,465 04-19-2011, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Spectrum