Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Member of the Month
I don't think more activity would be needed to do something like this.
It really isn't important to me.

It doesn't takes too much time to hold, and it's a fun 'contest'.
I'd like to see this implented.

The only problem I can see, at the moment, is that there wouldn't be enough votes.
I'm not too sure though.
(02-22-2011, 07:36 AM)Baked Wrote: This would be an awesome thing but maybe not " Member of the Month. "
I would like to see " Supporter of the Month." that would be a lot better for SF.

In my opinion anyways.

I like this idea!
(03-05-2011, 02:20 PM)iMaяᵼọ999 Wrote: I like this idea!

Well thanks, It'd be nice to see an idea of mine to be put into a forum.

I have a pretty creative mind when it comes to new ideas.
[Image: baked1.png]
It sounds like a good idea to me , but with very few actual active HQ members here for SF no t just the award it will be hard.
I would probaly support member/supporter of the month.
Although if more than 1 member deserves it, it would be unfair on the one that doesn't get it.

I still think the awards we have will be better, just they need to be given out more to people who deserve them.
Some members deserve awards and they havn't got them. Tongue
[Image: burninglove4.png]
I do not believe we need a member of the month. Too competitive as thats NOT what supportforums is about
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(03-05-2011, 04:16 PM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: I do not believe we need a member of the month. Too competitive as thats NOT what supportforums is about

That's the thing though... It doesn't need to be competitive at all... Members on here are far to mature to get competitive over such an event.

It will only become competitive if members allow it to, which I don't think will happen.
I think that it would get competetive, it would be competetive in a good way.
People would properly spend hours writing HQ tutorials - and stuff - to win the 'MOTM'.
There have been contests here before - and one for the best tutorial
( http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=2121 ). I don't see what's really wrong with a little competition as long as, in the end, it's helping everyone else.
Want to discuss Google's new Nexus 7 tablet?
Want to try and win Google Play credits and Nexus 7 cases?

Nexus 7 Forums
(03-05-2011, 05:07 PM)lolzor60 Wrote: I think that it would get competetive, it would be competetive in a good way.
People would properly spend hours writing HQ tutorials - and stuff - to win the 'MOTM'.

Which is how this would better the site.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member of the Month RPicard 14 2,424 12-12-2009, 12:09 AM
Last Post: RPicard