Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CapturingFlash[?]
Question....

What is the easiest way to capture flash objects on webpages? And I don't mean Youtube videos, which are easy to capture with various programs. What would be the best way to capture, for eg, Flash video games... Flash banners... Vimeo videos... etc...

Any help would greatly appreciated!

badbadbad
http://www.bloganything.net/140/how-to-s...-a-website
Use firefox and install the DownloadHelper addon. It will download any flash content when you click on its icon on your toolbar.
My software company: Porosis Software
Games: Terrantula
Apps: Mathanasis, ColorGrabber
Use this program, it captures anything videos and photos, custom capturing, it's called "Snagit".
Umm like a screen recorder??
hey guys, thanks for the advice ... I've been using "HiDownload" - which is pretty good for what I need it for! Also, the info/tutorial link given by Elektrisk was very helpful... cheers!
Try not to bump old threads? Smile
[Image: burninglove4.png]
hey sorry if it seemed that way, but that isn't the case... I have been without internet for quite some time and this is the first time i've logged into this forum for several months, so when I checked my email and saw the replies I just wanted to thanks, that's all ... peace, bbb
(02-27-2011, 04:09 AM)Untouch Wrote: Try not to bump old threads? Smile

He didn't bump his thread. He obviously got his issue resolved, so there would be no use for it.