Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Am I in the Friend Zone? ? ? ! ! !
no your stalking her atleast thats how she feels ..
Here's what I think you should do:

Act normal, but for about two weeks, slowly decrease in how often you talk to her. When you do, don't put a lot of effort into it. One of two things will happen, either she will go after you, or she won't. If she does the former, then your good, ask her out, but if she does the latter then you need to tell her how you feel. You may get rejected, but that's a fact of life. Just be sincere and understanding.
[Image: l9JyP.png]
(02-12-2011, 05:31 PM)Impurity Wrote: Here's what I think you should do:

Act normal, but for about two weeks, slowly decrease in how often you talk to her. When you do, don't put a lot of effort into it. One of two things will happen, either she will go after you, or she won't. If she does the former, then your good, ask her out, but if she does the latter then you need to tell her how you feel. You may get rejected, but that's a fact of life. Just be sincere and understanding.

Ok so lessen the amounts of conversation we have, yet she starts it all the time hehehe, and see if she is still talking to me then ask her out. If she doesn't tell her how I feel and give it a shot?
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(02-12-2011, 05:34 PM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: Ok so lessen the amounts of conversation we have, yet she starts it all the time hehehe, and see if she is still talking to me then ask her out. If she doesn't tell her how I feel and give it a shot?

Yeah, but be subtle. For example:

Her: Hey! What's up!
You: Nothing.
Her: Oh ok, so did you hear about <insert mindless babbling here>? Like OH MY GOSH!
You: Yup.

But, don't come off as pissed or worried about something. Listen and pretend to care about what she's saying, but don't go to carry on the conversation. If she tries to, then she wants to be with you. (Sorry if I offend you with the sarcastic quote Tongue don't know if your that kinda person <3)
(02-12-2011, 06:05 PM)Impurity Wrote: Yeah, but be subtle. For example:

Her: Hey! What's up!
You: Nothing.
Her: Oh ok, so did you hear about <insert mindless babbling here>? Like OH MY GOSH!
You: Yup.

But, don't come off as pissed or worried about something. Listen and pretend to care about what she's saying, but don't go to carry on the conversation. If she tries to, then she wants to be with you. (Sorry if I offend you with the sarcastic quote Tongue don't know if your that kinda person <3)

LOL its all good but usaully when we have a conversation its either something or about me hehehehe...
Change that! Girls adore talking about themselves. Even if she doesn't admit or show it, she does. When she starts, get her talking, and then just give one worded responses, with the occassional "Mmhmm" and "NO! SHE DID WHAA?" Of course the appropriate responses. You wanna come off as "I care about what your saying, but I'm not putting forth a lot of effort." Make sense?
(02-12-2011, 07:36 PM)Impurity Wrote: Change that! Girls adore talking about themselves. Even if she doesn't admit or show it, she does. When she starts, get her talking, and then just give one worded responses, with the occassional "Mmhmm" and "NO! SHE DID WHAA?" Of course the appropriate responses. You wanna come off as "I care about what your saying, but I'm not putting forth a lot of effort." Make sense?

cool I'll start asking her questions
Keep me posted bro. Lemme know how it turns out.
Unfortunately you are, but if you work hard enough to change that I believe you'll be ok.
"Why judge a life you can't change?"
You are an important person who deserves to be happy.
Completely disregard this post.

(02-12-2011, 05:16 PM)Johnny Test Wrote: no your stalking her atleast thats how she feels ..

Just keep trying to have conversations with her, get to know her. It would be great if you could hang out with in a group of people if you don't think your ready to do something one on one with her yet. Once you decide it's the right idea, don't be afraid to ask her on a date, or even if she just wants to go get something to eat, anything along the lines of that.

Life's a beach and I'm just playin' in the sand.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have to kick my friend out Thefirstlady 1 836 08-01-2016, 10:44 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  Need help helping a friend Josh H. 4 1,269 09-19-2014, 06:34 AM
Last Post: Good vibes
  Need help for a friend xEpicTaco 1 540 08-15-2013, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Clark
  Girl + Friend Problems AgroWarrior 0 476 11-05-2012, 07:37 PM
Last Post: AgroWarrior
  Friend just said she wants to kill herself. Sparr0w 5 1,001 08-10-2012, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Calcium