Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A brief introduction
Hi im h-boy, I know my introducing a little bit late but who cares.

Alot if intros are just hi im blah blah blah. So I thought I would be more creative.

I live in South London and I am pretty much your average guy who likes to enjoy my life while it lasts and not take any day for grantage.

Hobbies include tennis, swimming, mountain boarding and anything else that gets me out the house.
I used to be abit of a party animal, well it's probably best we don't get into that Smile

I have being learning C++ for two years now and I hope to share and learn knowledge from other members.Moreover I will hope to use this knowledge as a future prospect.

Some of you also may know me from HF.

I don't know what Omni has done however there seems to be a great deal of maturity around here. Which is very reassuring.

I also hope to make a few friends around and to ensure everyone else who chooses to join get's a warming welcome.
[Image: sinaturee.png]
Welcome to Support Forums, h-boy, and thanks for the introduction. South London has some fantastic cultural institutions, but I wasn't aware that mountain boarding is one of them as well. Does it actually involve a mountain?
(02-10-2011, 12:15 AM)Eve Wrote: Welcome to Support Forums, h-boy, and thanks for the introduction. South London has some fantastic cultural institutions, but I wasn't aware that mountain boarding is one of them as well. Does it actually involve a mountain?

Thanks for the reply. No it don't involve actual mountains unfortunately just fairly big hills.It does have some good cultural institutions however south london as a whole is let down by the majority of people who make it a bad place.

Where are you from?, if you dont mind me asking.
(02-10-2011, 02:11 PM)h-boy Wrote: Thanks for the reply. No it don't involve actual mountains unfortunately just fairly big hills.It does have some good cultural institutions however south london as a whole is let down by the majority of people who make it a bad place.

Where are you from?, if you dont mind me asking.

What is the perception towards the majority of South Londoners?

My upbringing is based on a few cities, at the moment I live in Australia. When in London I stayed in W1, but my favourite bread shop and cafe were in South Kensington, near the station.
I moved around a few times however experienced the same old stuff. I have lived in Thornton heath, brixton, west croydon and south croydon
You just have people who's lifetime goal is to live on benefits for the rest of their lives
Increasing crime with little or no justice
Due to expensive prices and high tax more youths turn to crime as they feel they can make more money from it.
And I believe sooner or later multiculturalism will fail completely.

I must admit I do envy you, I would absolutely love to visit and perhaps live in Australia. Whereabouts in Australia do you live.
Australia has a culture of travel, because it is an island continent in the Southern Hemisphere -- which means that all states have a coastline, it is a large region, and it is geographically distant from most of the world. So we travel a lot, we have many travelers, and the economy depends on migrant, multicultural communities.

I live on the southeastern coast, but I will not get more specific than that.