Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TG - 3D
[Image: tg2.png]

Comments?
Looks amazing.... I Love it...
However, I think the "T" isn't looking good... It just doesn't appear to me as an "T". Since I know that it is a "T", I can see it Big Grin
Looks really good.
The Glass parts look quite real, so that pops a question... What Software did you use?
Lol how does it not look like a T? Tongue

I used Cinema 4D.
(02-03-2011, 01:28 PM)Fragma Wrote: Lol how does it not look like a T? Tongue

I used Cinema 4D.

Well, if I was a Graffiti Artist I would never write a letter T, my imagination isn't capable of creating a new style for letter T.... Big Grin
I just think that it has the Perfect form and shouldn't be changed 0.o...

Anyway, like said it's realy good, and I'll take a look at Cinema4D just because of that glass parts Smile

And I also might copy the looks of your "G", if you don't mind!

(02-03-2011, 01:35 PM)Gaijin Wrote: Well, if I was a Graffiti Artist I would never write a letter T, my imagination isn't capable of creating a new style for letter T.... Big Grin
I just think that it has the Perfect form and shouldn't be changed 0.o...

Anyway, like said it's realy good, and I'll take a look at Cinema4D just because of that glass parts Smile

And I also might copy the looks of your "G", if you don't mind!

The T is a really average looking T though lol.

Also, if you don't mind I'd rather you didn't copy the G. You can take ideas from it, and create your own though.

Thanks again....
The "T" looks kind of awkward, seems a little too long on the top. Besides that its awesome
I like what you are going for and are close to accomplishing, but the T is a bit too abstract and almost ruins it, but at the same time completes it.
[Image: iTijPACh1qYlA.png]
Personal Blog | Forever and Always <3 Mell
I love the shadowing...
Doesn't look like a T, weird. I also like the effect you were going with , the glassy look! Smile
I dont have any experience about Cinema 4D (well i know i use them on making Sigs xD)
but damn that looks cool Tongue