• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swagbucks Bot [$1 to FREE]
I've posted this elsewhere, but nowhere have I posted this sort of offer;

I'm "selling" a Swagbucks Bot (auto-searcher):
{via PayPal or AlertPay}

$1.00 [NON REFERRALS]

$0.25 [REFERRALS]

FREE! [REFERRALS - over 100 posts, or NON REFERRAL - over 10 rep and 100 posts]

I'll be sending you the exact Javascript that I use; no .exe file or even a .html file (just the code!). Modify it in any way you want - it only really took me an hour or so to work through, so I might as well give it away! If you want to sell it, I can't really stop you. Just please recognize me in some way.

I will also be improving this when I have the 30minutes or so to sit down.

Please send a PM or MSN message (gaudyspuds@hotmail.com) if you're interested at all!
Want to discuss Google's new Nexus 7 tablet?
Want to try and win Google Play credits and Nexus 7 cases?

Nexus 7 Forums
What is Swagbucks bot please ? Sorry I don't know .
(01-29-2011, 01:24 PM)JiiN Wrote: What is Swagbucks bot please ? Sorry I don't know .

Swagbucks randomly pays users for using their custom search engine (paying out in "Swagbucks"). This bot automatically searches for you at random intervals from a list of 100's of terms. Using this bot, I earn Swagbucks from ~1/4 searches. These "Swagbucks" can be redeemed for giftcards, games, and more.

Nexus 7 Forums
I meet the requirements for a free copy of this. Could you send me a PM with the link? Smile
Alright, I've given out one copy of this. If anyone else would like to review (and hopefully critique) this bot, please let me know!

As a note, I'm currently working on the following;
Customizable Timer
Notification on/off button
External search list
General aesthetics

Nexus 7 Forums
(01-29-2011, 03:24 PM)Quinlan Wrote: Swagbucks randomly pays users for using their custom search engine (paying out in "Swagbucks"). This bot automatically searches for you at random intervals from a list of 100's of terms. Using this bot, I earn Swagbucks from ~1/4 searches. These "Swagbucks" can be redeemed for giftcards, games, and more.

Thank you for have explain man Smile
I will buy one. dont have 10 posts for pm LOLOL i will go first dont worry. Add me on MSN
nice free service, though i do not meet the requirements for free yet.
What's the difference between this and any other free bot? All it does is search for you at random intervals right? So the times you get swagbucks is really random. There's free swagbucks bots out there that do the same thing.
(02-18-2011, 12:00 AM)Shakespeare Wrote: What's the difference between this and any other free bot? All it does is search for you at random intervals right? So the times you get swagbucks is really random. There's free swagbucks bots out there that do the same thing.

All of the code is there for you to edit - I just send you a PM, and you paste it into a .HTML file. You have the option of modifying it and reselling it as your own.

Nexus 7 Forums

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Points2Shop Shooting Gallery Bot Snify 0 890 03-30-2013, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Snify
  BingSearchBot - Bing Rewards Bot SilentOne 12 8,611 03-15-2013, 10:20 AM
Last Post: SilentOne
  BingBot+ - Bing Rewards Bot SwagBotPlus 16 8,040 11-12-2012, 10:27 PM
Last Post: Miku
  [RELEASED] SwagBot+ SwagbotTV and Swag Auto search for swagbucks w/ Captcha Bypassing SwagBotPlus 3 6,611 02-06-2012, 09:08 PM
Last Post: SwagBotPlus
  Some domains [xtremstore.net, gl-rp.com,mafiavmafia.com,pro-bot.info & more] Extornia 8 3,241 12-28-2011, 06:25 PM
Last Post: Extornia