Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Quotes
"You are who you choose to be"
-Iron Giant

"I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure."
-Agent Smith: The Matrix
Here is one I just found not 5 minutes ago.

Spoken from a man on a Youtube video in Egypt:
Quote:We will not be silenced, whether you're a Christian, whether you're a Muslim, whether you're a Atheist, you will demand your goddamn rights, and we will have our rights, one way or another! We will never be silenced!
Words from even the smallest of people can have astonishing effects on the people who hear them. Just stop and listen.
"We the people."

- Preamble to the United States Constitution
"Democracy don't rule the world, You'd better get that in your head; This world is ruled by violence,
But I guess that's better left unsaid." -Bob Dylan
"Life sucks, and then you die." - Jacob Black
(01-27-2011, 10:11 AM)Corpse Wrote: "Sometimes I put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down."
I like that one. I like another one:
"I think, therefore I am."

[Image: hfYti]
"Coffee isn't my cup of tea." - Samuel Goldwyn
"We count our sins more than we count our blessings"

Thats always been a favourite
"Do not pray for easier lives, pray to be stronger men." - John F. Kennedy.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(01-29-2011, 11:38 PM)Plick Wrote: "You are who you choose to be"
-Iron Giant

"I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure."
-Agent Smith: The Matrix

The Matrix is my favourite movie in the history of all movies ever made in the history of the universe. One of my favourite quotes from that movie:

"Choice is an illusion that divides those with power from those without."