Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is insane! Wake up America!

How many people must die in this insane and utter failure in this drug war? How much money should we waste? Help end this! Support my channel and share my educational video's! We can change this, we must work together and inform others! My Channel Click to subscribe End the war on drugs!

All I have to say in defense is, people make mistakes? Tongue
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

(01-22-2011, 12:07 AM)Cybr Wrote: All I have to say in defense is, people make mistakes? Tongue

Lol thats a great excuse ....
I wish they would legalize marijuana already. I've seen the numbers on how much we could save.
But the thing is most people that have control over the matter are corrupt so the average American has no say in the matter.
It will only be a matter of time until someone says no to the bribes and yes to legalization.
(01-22-2011, 10:24 PM)ⓢⓤⓕⓕⓘⓒⓔ Wrote: I wish they would legalize marijuana already. I've seen the numbers on how much we could save.
But the thing is most people that have control over the matter are corrupt so the average American has no say in the matter.
It will only be a matter of time until someone says no to the bribes and yes to legalization.
I agree with suffice,it is just a matter of time before your country starts to think about legalizing it,its not like its much worse than cigs and at least if it is legalized prices will plummet,toppling a few drug lords.
(01-23-2011, 10:40 AM)Alex4921 Wrote: I agree with suffice,it is just a matter of time before your country starts to think about legalizing it,its not like its much worse than cigs and at least if it is legalized prices will plummet,toppling a few drug lords.

Legalized it would be taxed to hell and back, I would bet the prices would be quite similar to street prices to be honest.

that said I would much prefer to pay X amount for the highest grade professionally grown bud out there than whatever that dude on the corner is selling for the same.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Moving to america? barr 1 507 07-30-2011, 07:18 AM
Last Post: PurpleDragonX
  America's Got Talent Jackie Evancho Dcrac23 0 443 09-08-2010, 10:38 AM
Last Post: Dcrac23
  What time do you go to bed, and wake up? JesusOfSuburbia 26 2,484 05-08-2010, 05:27 AM
Last Post: Hawkins