Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
My website
I currently have my website (http://www.b0t-n.us/) setup with Wordpress and a basic Theme.
What are some ways I can make money with this?
I already have a CPA Lead application processing, with the advertising reason "video content".
I was thinking about trying the whole movie method but I want to try something new.
It doesn't have to be related to CPA Lead OR wordpress
How can I make money??
1st step, get a decent domain.
Like @Laugh said,you need a decent domain,paid hosting and you need to have visitors becouse of ads and your site popularity and then you can put ads (like Google adsense) on your site Smile
[Image: N7_LXz.jpg]
you should choose a domain suitable for the content of your website.
Site appears to be down as of this present moment, so I'd look into a new domain with some quality paid hosting.
Yes , the website appears to be down . Choose a decent domain yes ;)
lol site is down
Good hosting, unique traffic, decent domain, get google adsense and bot traffic.
Yeah the site is down, at least for me.
Down for me too.
But you can either advertise a product of yours, or ads. Depends on what you're more capable of.
About ads, if your site is focused on a specific topic, and has customers with a common niche, then I'd recommend you to go with adsense. But if your site is about general stuff, and you get all types of members with unpredictable niches, then other forms of advertising would be better for you, as you wouldn't get much clicks. Adbrite's CPM is nice in such case.