Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ask Me Anything About CPA Lead.
Ask Me Anything About CPA Lead.

I will answer all questions and concerns to my ability.
I can help you get accepted as well.

Also, if you are thinking of registering, post here and I will give you my referral link. Smile
How much is it possible to make with CPA Lead a day and what are the requirements to get the most out of it?
Do you need to invest in a website?

Best way to earn effectively without putting a lot of time and effort?
Would you recommend CPA Lead for a GPT (get-paid-to) site. I'm looking for signups for my members and email submits along with surveys. Any tips would be great!
Want to discuss Google's new Nexus 7 tablet?
Want to try and win Google Play credits and Nexus 7 cases?

Nexus 7 Forums
Can you get me accepted into CPA Lead?
How can you get accepted without a website? And if you can't, how do you make an easy FREE website to use?
Sorry I have not checked back in a while.

(01-15-2011, 04:52 PM)J4mmy Wrote: How much is it possible to make with CPA Lead a day and what are the requirements to get the most out of it?

You can make anywhere from $0.15 to $100,000 and more.
The "requirements" are the rules for their websites such as no copyrighted content.

(01-15-2011, 07:59 PM)Hollow™ Wrote: Do you need to invest in a website?

Best way to earn effectively without putting a lot of time and effort?

A website is not needed.
Facebook would be the most ideal way to make $ without dong much.
Goes autopilot quick

(01-15-2011, 08:44 PM)Quinlan Wrote: Would you recommend CPA Lead for a GPT (get-paid-to) site. I'm looking for signups for my members and email submits along with surveys. Any tips would be great!

Yeah defiently.
However, you will have to invest in a script, (you can find them nulled on google). People have to fill out a survey to get 1 point. An xbox 360 = 100 points? you get the idea...

(01-15-2011, 09:35 PM)Deltron Wrote: Can you get me accepted into CPA Lead?

I can most likely do that as long as you sign up as my referral.
Also, do you have any idea on how you will get people to fill out their surveys, etc.

(01-16-2011, 04:27 PM)Pedo Wrote: How can you get accepted without a website? And if you can't, how do you make an easy FREE website to use?

You can get accepted without a website. Tell them you will use Facebook apps to make $.
The easiest way to make a free website would have to be wordpress.

What network would you recommend for a casual internet marketer? And what method would you recommend? (CPALead Tinie App? Downloads?)
(01-22-2011, 11:07 PM)Epicly Wrote: What network would you recommend for a casual internet marketer? And what method would you recommend? (CPALead Tinie App? Downloads?)

CPA Lead is the most professional IMO, so I would go with them.
Also, the top earners ($1-30k a day) are using Facebook Apps to monetize.

I personally use Tinie's app, but neo;s seems great as well!

If you wish to sign up as my referral, please do so:

HERE
This may sound very much of a Noobish question,
But as im not familiar with CPALead, what exactly is it?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pay Per Download PortUpload.com | Highest Paying PPD/CPA Network, $50 Min. Payout portupload 2 1,079 05-08-2014, 10:56 AM
Last Post: okcash
  **$$****CPA Method- (Start and it'll do the work)****$$** moneyboy2012 8 2,638 09-02-2012, 08:36 PM
Last Post: moneyboy2012
  AdWorkMedia.net! - New CPA/PPD network | Earn directly, stop paying FileIce commision єץє 0 1,178 08-09-2012, 12:50 PM
Last Post: єץє
  Top CPA methods to make thousands per month padrenovais 1 1,154 07-14-2012, 08:44 AM
Last Post: roliviu
  $120/ Day (Auto-Pilot) CPA [ebook] xSicKxSkiLLs 3 910 10-01-2011, 05:13 PM
Last Post: ishuvonet