Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out of the blue...
Ya it seems the maturity level on SF is alot higher than on HF, but there is also alot more members on HF
The title 'Innuendo' suggests a level of indiscretion that is not characteristic of the Support Forums community. In any case, questions on sexuality can and have been posted in the Emotional Support section. A separate section does not seem necessary.
It's not needed. General discussions about sex shouldn't be here anyway as the site is PG-13, and emotional support regarding sex can be found in the emotional support section. Smile
Well I'm sure you can post it in the Omni hidden secrets, I'm guessing if we get enough of them he would create it.
Based on the amount of time I've been here, I've definitely seen a much higher maturity level here rather than HF. Although with the lesser userbase it doesn't seem to be a need.
I think we should have an Innuendo, although we do have the Emotional section for a reason Tongue
[Image: dHtHt.png]

Learning C++
(02-10-2011, 12:57 PM)versx Wrote: I think we should have an Innuendo, although we do have the Emotional section for a reason Tongue

That's already been requested/suggested, and rejected on this site. Why try to make everything the same as his other forums? We should try to maintain different forum topics than those at Omni's other forums.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blue Text Color (default) Peter L 18 2,240 06-04-2011, 03:24 AM
Last Post: Invincible
  Support Blue Theme Omniscient 45 5,814 03-15-2011, 03:50 AM
Last Post: Zlasarma
  Support-Blue Theme Added Omniscient 40 5,613 10-06-2009, 01:27 AM
Last Post: Kaotic