SocialForums.US Best General Discussion Site! [Rate Us]
[Image: ibGbnA.png]

Just made this forum, things that we need:
  • GFX Artists
  • Active Members
  • VIP members
  • Moderators
  • Staff

So far, the site is updated daily, and growing quite rapidly. We've just added plugins like tabs and myawards!

Come visit us! We have many discussion forums and we're awaiting your arrival!

Also, we could always use suggestions!

Here.
Get a favicon
Get a better theme
Don't look for staff this early.

Also, boards like that are very hard to get started...because they have like no niche. People really only come here because Omni runs the board and people respect him and know they won't drop the forum. You don't have that so good luck.
(01-13-2011, 02:22 PM)Laugh Wrote: Get a favicon
Get a better theme
Don't look for staff this early.

Also, boards like that are very hard to get started...because they have like no niche. People really only come here because Omni runs the board and people respect him and know they won't drop the forum. You don't have that so good luck.

Thanks, I'm trying.

I just purchased sub on mybbcentral, so I'm going to add some cool stuff shortly.
Could you direct me where to get favicon? Can't seem to find it.
Looking pretty good. How long have u spent on it?
(01-13-2011, 02:49 PM)wisd0m Wrote: Looking pretty good. How long have u spent on it?

2 days, 9 members without any real trying at advertising.

We're still adding stuff like themes, custom forum icons, etc.
Why haven't you adjusted the colours of the custom tabs to match the theme? Read the notes at the bottom of the download thread for the templates you need to edit, it's only two I think.
Get rid of the annoying star "flash" plugin that moves over the forum. I would highly recommend not getting plugins like this, and stick to the ones that you need only.

There's too many forums like this, to be honest you have way too many forums to get and maintain decent activity...
Postin again, I'd like to say the forum looks really nice. But like I said why join your board over anyone else's?

Good luck.

EDIT:
Also where can I find some nice ficons/forum icons?
(01-14-2011, 07:36 PM)Laugh Wrote: Postin again, I'd like to say the forum looks really nice. But like I said why join your board over anyone else's?

Good luck.

EDIT:
Also where can I find some nice ficons/forum icons?

You shouldn't ask that on someone elses thread unless it's directed at the original poster. Make a new thread for that. But you can find them anywhere really.
It was directed towards him, I liked his set.

I didn't pm him because other people may be interested as well.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Real Forums: General ¤ Gaming ¤ Marketplace Galaxy 9 3,128 10-15-2015, 03:14 PM
Last Post: mini555
  General Board | MyBB 1.8 | Custom Theme | POSTING CONTEST Blue 7 2,323 12-17-2014, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Blue
  Real Forums: General ¤ Gaming ¤ Marketplace Galaxy 1 902 11-08-2014, 12:32 AM
Last Post: Galaxy
  ForumRift | Ultimate Webmaster Forum | Advertise your Site on our Site! OpenSSL 1 650 06-02-2014, 05:52 AM
Last Post: MorbidEntree
  DiverseBox - Discussion Forum - Custom Theme Wonders 1 766 07-20-2013, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Wonders