Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
150,000 Posts!
Nice man lets keep this up so we can get really big Smile
We're growing at a reasonable rate still. Steady and sure that's what I want. Spikes help but it's long-term growth that I'm looking for. I'll be happy when we hit a million posts but it could be some time.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(01-17-2011, 12:47 PM)Omniscient Wrote: We're growing at a reasonable rate still. Steady and sure that's what I want. Spikes help but it's long-term growth that I'm looking for. I'll be happy when we hit a million posts but it could be some time.

Consider aswell that over the past 4 days, over 1,300 posts have been made on Support Forums. Now, I'm not 100% sure, but I think that's the most active I've ever seen SF at.
This is another great forum thanks to Omni ;)! All thanks go to him, and to all of the hq posters on here! Keep up the great work guys!
[Image: gviF7.gif]
"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters
will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare.
Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true." - Robert Wilensky
Yey and congratulations to Support Forums! Cheers!
[Image: qoxy8.png]
Quality > Quantity for sure. It's not like SF will shrink, it can only get bigger. Big Grin
(01-17-2011, 09:38 PM)The Anarchist Wrote: Quality > Quantity for sure. It's not like SF will shrink, it can only get bigger. Big Grin

Of course, especially with all these new members joining each day.
Good job to everyone who makes this such an outstanding and pleasant community Smile
[Image: dating.png]<-----Click Here!!!! Learn how to be the guy that gets the girl + FREE mobile dating
I am estimating SF to reach around 200,000 posts by Easter. Won't be that hard considering we've made over 1,500 posts in 5 days or so, that's an average of 300 posts per day. Not bad at all.
First of all Congraz for hitting 150,000 posts on SupportForums for all fellow members here and the owner Omniscient! Secondly, i'd say that SF has been a great success and i'm sure it will continue growing with steady increase percent as new members joining in as daily basis. I can't wait to see the day that we reach one million posts and i'm sure it will happen!

~J4mmy
[Image: siggp.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2,000 Posts Sam 39 6,206 02-10-2011, 02:13 PM
Last Post: Swat Runs Train
  3,000 Members Eve 38 5,405 07-11-2010, 05:52 PM
Last Post: Michaelmhmhmh